Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone buying DG2 new jeans?

Definitely, not my taste.

Trusted Contributor

I bought 3 pairs. I tried many pairs of regular jeans and either the waist fits and thighs are too tight or the legs are good, but the waist has a large gap. These fit w/o the elastic waist. There is a lot of stretch.

Respected Contributor

I was just watching and saw those jeans. I never heard them give the measurements for the inseams, so had to look online (grrr). I'm tall and happy to see that the inseam for the talls are 34", however, I've read on here that they have lots of stretch in them, and that is a huge turn off for me.

Valued Contributor

I have too many NEW jeans, have to curb my thinking I need another pair.

Occasional Contributor

I cannot resist her jeans. They are the only ones that fit me( a 74 year old). They look good.

Super Contributor

Every one has opinions and different tastes, but the TS looks like jeans from the '80s. I know fashions usually end up "coming back around", but I personally don't like the look. I know what I'm talking about...I WAS a child of the 80's...graduated high school in the 80's. I guess they just remind me of some of the styles we wore back then...and I don't want to revisit them now!! Some of her other jeans look okay, but the acid wash look is not appealing to me. Enjoy them if that's your taste!

Honored Contributor

I read this somewhere (but can't remember the source!)

If you wore a fad the FIRST time around, don't wear it when it becomes popular the second time.

I think those are words to live by!

I just bought curvy skinny and slight boot cut DARK indigo jeans from the Gap. They look fantastic and I'm almost 60.

I would NEVER consider re-visiting acid wash!

Respected Contributor

On 2/23/2014 crush said:

Every one has opinions and different tastes, but the TS looks like jeans from the '80s. I know fashions usually end up "coming back around", but I personally don't like the look. I know what I'm talking about...I WAS a child of the 80's...graduated high school in the 80's. I guess they just remind me of some of the styles we wore back then...and I don't want to revisit them now!! Some of her other jeans look okay, but the acid wash look is not appealing to me. Enjoy them if that's your taste!

ITA!
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Valued Contributor

I just purchased two pair of Levi's. One slight boot cut and other straight legs. Fit me great and love Levi's. When they have a short in my size I grab them. Petite doesn't work well for me and the shorts are better and the correct length and not too short. Sometimes petites are too short and the rise if off on me.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/23/2014 hsawaknow said:
On 2/23/2014 crush said:

ITA!

I too graduated high school early 80's and college in late80-'s also and that material is straight out of that decade...and in my opinion should've stayed there.