Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone buy the special value today - D & C top

Too much fabric from the waist down for me.  I am thick in the middle, but something that skims over is better than the flare of this design.  Makes me feel fatter. 

Honored Contributor

I absolutely loved the camo print.  But, I didn't care for the top.  I liked the length, but I didn't like those seams on the front and the elbow sleeves.  The elbow sleeves made it look matronly.  I'd prefer 3/4 sleeves though I know it would have been more of an early fall top.  The colors in the camo would have lended itself well to an early fall top had it been 3/4 sleeves.

I didn't like it on Shawn as it was way too tight.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I didn't care for all the panels and piecing.  

Valued Contributor

Not a fan of the top and would not work for me.  So passed but it was different.  For those who ordered let us know what the finally vote is.

Honored Contributor

I liked the design of the top but not any of those prints.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I sort of liked the rose color, but not enough to purchase. I do like the style though.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

I thought it had a very flattering shape. It was also nice that they did it in petites.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the teal floral. I hope it's as pretty in person as it was on TV. I was glad to see it come in petites since I'm 5'3".

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I ordered the teal floral. I hope it's as pretty in person as it was on TV. I was glad to see it come in petites since I'm 5'3".

Please let us know how you like it. I didn't order but I think that it is cute. I like the sleeve length. 

Smiley Very Happy

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

I don’t purchase that much casual clothing. I rotate my more faded, older tees into that category and purchase fresh ones to replace them.

That’s what I don’t understand about the popularity of Anybody Loungewear, Peace Love World, etc.