Honored Contributor

Anyone a Yummie by Heather Thomson Jean Fan?

If so, you might want to check out HSN.  The jeans are on clearance for around the $25.00 mark.  These are normally over $100.00.  Of course sizes are limited but it's worth a looksee.

All Yummie items also have free s/h.  For some reason it's not showing up until you check out. 

The 2 pack of bootcut and regular leggings are on clearance for $39.95.  I wanted to give them a try but they are out of my size in the color combo I wanted.

Just fyi in case you don't know, this line does not run true to HSN sizing.  It runs smaller.  I'm not sure about the jeans.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone a Yummie by Heather Thomson Jean Fan?

Love HSN clearance pricing. This is a great buy! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

thanks but I'm having one heck of a time figuring out her sizing!!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

If so, you might want to check out HSN.  The jeans are on clearance for around the $25.00 mark.  These are normally over $100.00.  Of course sizes are limited but it's worth a looksee.

All Yummie items also have free s/h.  For some reason it's not showing up until you check out. 

The 2 pack of bootcut and regular leggings are on clearance for $39.95.  I wanted to give them a try but they are out of my size in the color combo I wanted.

Just fyi in case you don't know, this line does not run true to HSN sizing.  It runs smaller.  I'm not sure about the jeans.

I have not tried her jeans but I love her leggings.  I am a size 12 and carry my weight in my hips.  I wear a large.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I was having the same issue.  If you click on one of her jean items, click on View Size Chart.  The second line from the bottom says YT Denim Size.  It has the corresponding traditional number sizing to match her sizing and the line below that is hip measurements. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

I was having the same issue.  If you click on one of her jean items, click on View Size Chart.  The second line from the bottom says YT Denim Size.  It has the corresponding traditional number sizing to match her sizing and the line below that is hip measurements. 

Yea I saw that but I'm still not sure.

I can wear a 4 or a 6 (B&M sizing). The 28 looks safe. I can always have my MIL take them in. Too small and theres not much she can do...

Honored Contributor

i like some of the yummie line, but the jeans are not for me......she really doesnt cut for the curvy pear shaped figure.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo, you will be fine with the 28s.

I have a couple pairs of her jeans. Love them. Buy your normal B&M size. Her jeans are cut for slim hips and a straighter figure. Don't think this brand works well for those with full hips and small waists.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Andreatoo, you will be fine with the 28s.

I have a couple pairs of her jeans. Love them. Buy your normal B&M size. Her jeans are cut for slim hips and a straighter figure. Don't think this brand works well for those with full hips and small waists.

@MaggieMack

Uh oh! Rocking the hourglass here! Should I pass?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo, maybe some hourglasses can chime in that have tried Yummie, but I think they are def cut for more straight up and down. Maybe @Lipstickdiva has some input,  think she's hourglass.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop