Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Wear OOFOS Footwear?

@Lipstickdiva So squishy that they make you unstable on your feet.   I had some of the black ones but do not wear them as I have almost fallen several times.  Good luck

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone Wear OOFOS Footwear?

I just recently bought a pair of the Oofos thong sandals.  I've been having terrible problems with my feet lately and have just been diagnosed with arthritis in my big toe.  I have worn Birkenstock Arizona's for years but recently found them uncomfortable because the top band goes right over the big toe joint that is inflamed and hurts.  I, too, saw all the positive reviews for the Oofos so I purchased them at one of my local running shoe stores.  In the store, they felt comfortable to me so I purchased them thinking they were great.  I wore them on a family vacation down to Key West and I found that after a while, I couldn't stand them!  They made me feel very unstable and wobbly-feeling as I walked and I ended up getting terrible knee pain because of them.  As soon as I stopped wearing them, the knee pain went away.  So, for me, I can't recommend them.