Honored Contributor
Somewhat boxy, not tempted so far.
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone Watching Joe Zee?

I'm not watching ... but I looked at ""recently on air"" out of curiosity. Someone at QVC must like it.

Definitely not what I would every wear.

Respected Contributor

A little too trendy for me. They are showing floral pants that I wouldn't be caught dead in. Lol.
Honored Contributor

It's on in the background.

It's not my style.

I do like Amy though.

Honored Contributor

Those pants would be cute on a small child, not so cute on an adult.
Respected Contributor

The dress is boxy and too short for me. I also noticed the sleeve length is too short for the models...
Frequent Contributor

On 2/9/2015 SoftRaindrops said: The dress is boxy and too short for me. I also noticed the sleeve length is too short for the models...

I thought they were supposed to be 3/4 length slv. As for the dress, I actually thought it was a little too long, but I'm shorter than those models so it'll probably end up really really long.

Honored Contributor

I didn't care for the dress.

Honored Contributor

I love the black/charcoal grey floral pants! Love that style, and glad it's back. A more refined version of a slight harem look, not as full and billowy, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

On 2/9/2015 grumpycat said:
On 2/9/2015 SoftRaindrops said: The dress is boxy and too short for me. I also noticed the sleeve length is too short for the models...

I thought they were supposed to be 3/4 length slv. As for the dress, I actually thought it was a little too long, but I'm shorter than those models so it'll probably end up really really long.

I'm tall, so I gauge how things look on the models. If they look like the design is for a shorter woman, I know it won't look good on me either. Edited to add..the dress is described in QVC's description as having bracelet length sleeves..so it just appeared like 3/4 length because the models are tall.