Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Purchasing Mizrahi TSV Pants? So Cute!!!

No.  I don't buy IM.

Super Contributor

@Trixwrote:

I'm liking the TSV just because I need a simple pair of new black ankle pants for spring and Isaac's 24/7 will fit the bill for an easy go-to pant.  

I agree, Trixx. They're very simple, with a clean line. I don't think you can go wrong with the Black. Great choice!
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Super Contributor

@Skididdywrote:

They are cute, but I am no longer ordering pants from QVC.  I am an apple shape unfortunately, and nothing ever ever ever fits properly.  So frustrating.  I would kill to have a pear shape. 

You're not alone, Skididdy. I am also an apple shape; very similar in body shape to Pat James-DiMentri but, just a litlle taller. We shall see it goes.. Thanks for sharing your info! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

@dexwrote:

@house_cat ok thanks now I might have to order.Did you find these pants smaller cut than D@Co?I have a short rise but I am 5'8".do you think I should order petite?I find most q pants I have tried will pull up almost to my bra.

@dex

They're lower waisted than most D&Co pants. I'd say they're similar to D&Co "How Smooth" style, if you've ever worn those. At 5'8" (I'm envious), I would not order petite.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@HeiressIn-FL

My preferred MO is to dry them on delicate until damp, then hang them straight.  Having said that, DH is the Laundry King around here these days and he puts them into the dryer with this jeans - somehow they've managed to survive. 

~ house cat ~
Super Contributor

@Silverandgoldwrote:

I am passing on these as I've bought Isaac's 24/7 pants before & they shrink & fade.  Also, certain colors would fit better than others even though the same size. They are good for one season then toss.   I have purchased other pants much less expensive from other well known chains & they wear so much better.  

Oh no, this isn't good. Thank you for sharing this info. Well, it's good to know I can return them, if need be AND that there are some good alternatives available..Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Not for my body shape. Pass.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I wash and dry everything ,including Isaac's clothing. I have never had anything shrink ,on me

Trusted Contributor

@house_catwrote:

@dexwrote:

I am waiting to hear what everyone thinks.It could be just as cheap to purchase later intead of ahead and have to return.I like to hear about fit and feel.I don't like the rubbery type fabrics that make me too hot.If this fabric is thin and soft then I will give them a try.I love the pants though and they look so cute on everyone.

@dex

I don't like rubbery fabrics and I will not buy or wear the D&Co 95/5 fabric for that reason. These are different.  I live in a super-warm climate and I cannot tolerate clothing that doesn't breathe. I've worn these all year long and I love them.  

@house_cat

I purchased these pants in black and white because of your post saying you’ve worn them all year long and love them. 

I bought the black and white in sizes 4 & 6. Will see what size fits best. I also bought those sneaks the model was wearing, in pale gold, that have the padding, love the look although the reviews were not very good. Will return the sneakers if they don’t fit well. 

Trusted Contributor

@HeiressIn-FL. look, I am not bashing all of us beautiful apple ladies...but goodness I SOOOOO WISH IT WAS EASIER TO FIT THIS SHAPE.  MY FAVORITE IS PEPLUM...............I LOVE IT SO MUCH, BUT CAN NEVER WEAR. 

Oh Well,  take the good with the bad.