Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone Order and Receive the Clarks Q2 Big Deal?

@Lipstickdiva Thank you! I've purchased from them before.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@colover wrote:

I too ordered mine from shoes.com with the 30% off and free s&h. I got the green. I've learned over the last couple years to do a google search and I've found several pairs of shoes that the Q has new, much less on different websites. Just last evening ordered a pair of Franco Sarto from shoes.com with 20% off and free s&h. QVC had presented them as new during the shoe shopping show on QVC2 at 7pm CST. Pays to look around and see other reviews. Good luck.

How do they handle returns? Shoes can be very iffy size wise. Thanks!!!

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

I bought a pair at Belks in Feb and liked them so much I ordered two pairs from QVC on 3/13. It is now 3/21 and they have not arrived. They did not leave PA until 3/19 or 3/20! What the heck is going on with shipping?

I am reading so many posts from customers complaining. You were smart to go elsewhere.

@wonderfulworld, there seems to have been an issue with shipping within that time frame.  I placed an order on 3/15 and 2 orders on 3/16.  They sat in process until yesterday.  The one had an EDD of yesterday.  LOL   They have finally all 3 shipped.  Luckily they are all spring/summer items and it's snowing here right now.     

Mine have made it to Michigan but have now been transferred to a the Detroit Post office. I don't think I will see them today. EDD was 2 days ago.

Keep me posted! I have one more pair of pants I orderd 3/20. After that I am done for a while.

I ordered 5 things from Macys...3 shipped that very day and 2 the following day 3/20 was the Macys order date. They will get here first I am certain.

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@colover wrote:

I too ordered mine from shoes.com with the 30% off and free s&h. I got the green. I've learned over the last couple years to do a google search and I've found several pairs of shoes that the Q has new, much less on different websites. Just last evening ordered a pair of Franco Sarto from shoes.com with 20% off and free s&h. QVC had presented them as new during the shoe shopping show on QVC2 at 7pm CST. Pays to look around and see other reviews. Good luck.

How do they handle returns? Shoes can be very iffy size wise. Thanks!!!

@wonderfulworld, they do free exchanges.  If you want to return an item, it's a 60 day return period.  I believe you have to contact them to get a return label and they deduct the return label fee of $6.95 from your refund.  Shipping is always free. 

Respected Contributor

My shoes came today...the ones ordered 3/13. I like them both very much. No return here.