Honored Contributor

Anyone Order and Receive the Clarks Q2 Big Deal?

[ Edited ]

They were the Clarks Cloudsteppers Step Glow Slip slip-on shoe.  I ended up ordering these in the gold but not from QVC.  I found them from another site and although the original price was more than the Big Deal price, I found a coupon code for 30% off, there was free s/h and one of the rebate sites was offering 12% back.  

I received them yesterday and while I haven't worn them for any extended period of time, wow are they comfortable.  They are a gold twill type fabric with gold threads so they aren't over the top sparkly gold.  I thought they were super cute pulling them out of the box and couldn't believe the comfort once I put my foot in them.  This is my first pair of Cloudsteppers.  Now I'm thinking of trying the flip-flops as well. They are also very, very light so packing them in a suitcase for a vacay would add virtually no weight.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Order and Receive the Clarks Q2 Big Deal?

I didn’t order the Clark’s Q2 big deal but I thought they were very cute when I saw them.  I had just bought a pair of similar style slip-on shoes and I had to resist the urge to order them 😃.   Glad to hear they are a winner. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

did not order the QVC2 deal, but did get the VALARIE CADDY from clarks collection in the pewter. they arrived yesterday and are a perfect fit. a nice heel, not too high, suede footbed, and very comfortable.

will probably go back and order them in the black.

https://www.qvc.com/Clarks-Collection-Leather-Heeled-Slide-Sandals---Valarie-Caddy.product.A350408.h...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

yes, I received mine and I'm in LOVE!!! I also ordered the gold and really love the color. But, the CUSHION! How can cool, trendy shoes be so comfy? I'm going back for another pair!

Regular Contributor

@Lipstickdiva Which site did you order your Cloudsteppers? I completely forgot to order these when they were on special.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

did not order the QVC2 deal, but did get the VALARIE CADDY from clarks collection in the pewter. they arrived yesterday and are a perfect fit. a nice heel, not too high, suede footbed, and very comfortable.

will probably go back and order them in the black.

https://www.qvc.com/Clarks-Collection-Leather-Heeled-Slide-Sandals---Valarie-Caddy.product.A350408.h...

@sunshine45, I saw Jane present those.  I liked them a lot.

Honored Contributor

@MissMaggieMoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva Which site did you order your Cloudsteppers? I completely forgot to order these when they were on special.

@MissMaggieMoo, I ordered them from shoes.com.  I found the 30% coupon code on Retailmenot.  I'm not sure if it would still be good or not. 

Respected Contributor

I bought a pair at Belks in Feb and liked them so much I ordered two pairs from QVC on 3/13. It is now 3/21 and they have not arrived. They did not leave PA until 3/19 or 3/20! What the heck is going on with shipping?

I am reading so many posts from customers complaining. You were smart to go elsewhere.

Super Contributor

I too ordered mine from shoes.com with the 30% off and free s&h. I got the green. I've learned over the last couple years to do a google search and I've found several pairs of shoes that the Q has new, much less on different websites. Just last evening ordered a pair of Franco Sarto from shoes.com with 20% off and free s&h. QVC had presented them as new during the shoe shopping show on QVC2 at 7pm CST. Pays to look around and see other reviews. Good luck.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

I bought a pair at Belks in Feb and liked them so much I ordered two pairs from QVC on 3/13. It is now 3/21 and they have not arrived. They did not leave PA until 3/19 or 3/20! What the heck is going on with shipping?

I am reading so many posts from customers complaining. You were smart to go elsewhere.

@wonderfulworld, there seems to have been an issue with shipping within that time frame.  I placed an order on 3/15 and 2 orders on 3/16.  They sat in process until yesterday.  The one had an EDD of yesterday.  LOL   They have finally all 3 shipped.  Luckily they are all spring/summer items and it's snowing here right now.