Frequent Contributor

Anyone Order Any of the New Items?

I did. I think I am going to like the new short sleeved top for the summer. Found a few other things that will be nice, too. How about you?
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Order Any of the New Items?

I didn't order anything, but I liked the photo Amy posted of this top- A241119

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Petite Chiffon Trim Tee w/ Pockets

Super Contributor

LOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein French Terry Snap Front Cardigan

Yesterday I ordered one of Lori's newer cardigans, snap front with shark bite sides ($33 As-Is price). Today, I went into my "LOGO" closet and could not find any more unused hangers (Huggable style.) Therefore, this new garment will need to be folded in my armoire which is filled to capacity.

I love LOGO, but my quiver is full. I am anxious to see how long I can now abstain from purchasing in the future. With the price increase, changes in S&H, etc., perhaps I do need to take a break.

Super Contributor

I have a few short sleeve and sleeveless pieces and don't think I'm getting any others. I prefer piece with longer sleeves because everywhere I go has air conditioning. For spring ... I ordered (shipped today) ... and I'm hoping that my LOGO apple martini tank color works with the yellow/green in the button down cardigan. I think I'm done ""shopping"" for clothes ... but I'm still working on accessories. These pieces should work with other pieces I already have.

A251173

and ...

A261091

Super Contributor

Kathleen, such a beautiful cardigan!

Super Contributor

On 2/12/2015 kimsu1 said:

Kathleen, such a beautiful cardigan!

Thanks ... it is pretty.

I'm hoping the colors in the cardigan work with enough of the other pieces I have to make it worthwhile. I'm doing a lot of blue this summer.

Valued Contributor

I ordered a couple of the printed cardigans. They are different from any of my other Logo pieces and I love the cardigans. I will wear these a lot.

Super Contributor

I ordered a black cardigan with the chiffon panel in the back. I also got a short sleeve tank set they were discontinuing. Two pieces for the price of one. I find that I wear her styles and Isaac's most days of the week.

Honored Contributor

Didn't everyone? They are so Jackie O., Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn.