Respected Contributor

Anyone Have High Waisted Jeans That They Love?

I am so  glad that the high waisted jeans are back, but unfortunately all I see are the ones that are the skinny jeans with a high waist and I am so over skinny jeans as well as low cut jeans.     

Has anyone bought recently jeans that are high waisted but straight jeans and not skinny?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Have High Waisted Jeans That They Love?

@cuddlesmama wrote:

I am so  glad that the high waisted jeans are back, but unfortunately all I see are the ones that are the skinny jeans with a high waist and I am so over skinny jeans as well as low cut jeans.     

Has anyone bought recently jeans that are high waisted but straight jeans and not skinny?  

@cuddlesmama   I have recently purchased jeans that sound like what you would like at Ann Taylor.  Go on line and see if there is anything there you would like.  I purchased mine in the store and do not know if they have the same thing on line but it might be worth a look-see.  Hope you find what you like.  I know what that search is like.

Honored Contributor

This is mine.  From 3X1 Jeans   Jesse Straight Jean

W3 Jesse Straight Jean Basel Light Denim - Womens Designer Denim | 3x1

Trusted Contributor

Yes, in fact I'm wearing some right now. From JCP A.N.A. high waisted wide leg crop. I also own another rolled cuff pair that I purchased at TJ Maxx. The high waist is so flattering for my body type, and I like that I can tuck my t-shirts.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered some online from Macy's. In dark denim and bleached in the shorter Capri for summer I can not wait for them to arrive. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Are high waisted jeans what some call Mom jeans

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Old Navy has several styles of high waisted jeans. 

Honored Contributor

I recently bought a pair of high waisted straight leg jeans from Talbots.  I love them.  Talbots is having 40% off starting tomorrow.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thank you soo much ladies!! I will check out the products mentioned.

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama   I buy Gloria Vanderbilt's jeans. Have always had good luck with this brand.  I wear straight or boot cut.  I have always preferred jeans that sit at the natural waist.  They wash and wear well.  No shrinkage if dried properly (which for me means taking out of the dryer while damp and hanging up to dry completely).

Belk and Bealls carry them, as does Kohl's.  Not sure if Macy's still does.  Sears used to carry them, and so did JC Penneys, again not sure about now.

If you are lucky you might catch a sale, depending on the size you want.  I typically am able to snag them on sale for around $20 (which is about 50 percent off).  They come in varying inseam lengths and colors other than just blue.  Amanda style, 6S (short) is the size I usually find that works well when I am wearing a loafer type shoe so that I don't have to pay to have them altered.  They are 73 percent cotton, 25 percent polyester, 2 percent spandex.

Hope this helps.