Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Else tired of all the animal print this season?

@ILTH wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

Not at all, I love it.  I don't have many pieces but I saw this at Lord & Taylor today.  I didn't get it, but I keep thinking about it.  It has wine in it.

Product image

@Pecky 

I say go for it. I'm good at enabling☺. If you keep going back to it, you should at least try it. You can always return it. 

With the extra 40% off (it shows up in the shopping cart), it's reduced to $144 with free shipping. 

@ILTH wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

Not at all, I love it.  I don't have many pieces but I saw this at Lord & Taylor today.  I didn't get it, but I keep thinking about it.  It has wine in it.

Product image

@Pecky 

I say go for it. I'm good at enabling☺. If you keep going back to it, you should at least try it. You can always return it. 

With the extra 40% off (it shows up in the shopping cart), it's reduced to $144 with free shipping. 

@ILTHI did end up getting it.  I tried it on at the store and it fit perfect.  I couldn't beat the price that's for sure.

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:
Animal prints are a classic. We just never really saw it used so much like this year. I really just prefer neutral leopard prints, snake and others not so much. I bought a top in black and white leopard print and a scarf in the brown and black leopard print. I won't do animal print bottoms though, they're not flattering on me

Your approach to this print is similar to mine. I just want touches of it, not head to toe or more than one piece at a time. I did take a chance on the TSV beach pants and then never wore them. I'll save them for next spring. But I don't want a legging or slim pants in an animal print. I remember a Carol Burnett skit years ago when she dressed in skin tight ankle pants with leopard print and hung out at a laundry mat acting like a ditz. I can't get that image out of my head. Lol

@SunValley : I’m reminded of an outfit Peg Buddy wore on Married With Children. Lol.

2746B9D0-1A34-4CE0-A26E-830FA49877A4.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

For the animal print people, if anyone's interested, I just came across this at Nordstrom as I was looking at blazers. It's available in medium only, right now.   

Leopard Print Faux Suede Blazer BLANKNYC

40% off.  $59 (from $98)

1ba6d15d-db57-43a9-82af-5d8e0439b694.jpeg

Respected Contributor

The animal print clothes, etc. don't even register with me.  I just ignore them.  I have one grey tone leopard print blouse I purchased years ago from Talbots, doubt I've worn it more than 2 or 3 times.  

The reason I have 0 interest in leopard print is because when I was a teenager, only the "bad girls" wore clothes with that print.   No kidding!  LOL!   So, even though many years have gone by, I still cannot dress like one of those girls!  🤣