Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Tired Of Skinny Jeans Or Leggings?

I never liked skinny jeans.  Leggings are nice but not all the time.  I prefer a slim leg jean that look like jeans not sticking to your legs like leggings.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

No,  love leggings, jeggings and slim cut pants.  A small flare is also ok and I can really appreciate a well cut, dressy, pleated front pant.  

What I dread coming back are palazzos and really wide leg pants.  I am short and just hate them on me.  Don't want to see stirrups back anytime soon either.  The straps slide off your feet and look funny at the back of the knees.  

Respected Contributor

nope, not at all.  I only wear Diane Gilman's jeans so ordered another pair in the midtone and her new color egg shell from her shows from yesterday.  

Valued Contributor

Nope -- I love them!!

It's so nice that there are choices for everyone.

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Trusted Contributor

Nope not sick of them....I'm small in the leg area and they just feel right to me, whenever I try other jeans they feel too matronly on me.  I particularly love them in fall/winter with boots, nothing worse than loose fitting jeans tucked into boots.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes.  For me.  I don't care what others are wearing.  As an aside, I thought those DG leggings were awful yesterday.  They weren't even denim though they were some kind of leatherette.

It seems like there are far more skinnies available than bootcut.  Even what is being sold as straight leg jeans are a slim straight which IMO is a slim leg jean, not a true straight leg.     

I'm not even talking QVC.  I was out and about Saturday and practically every pair of jeans I pulled from the rack were a skinny.  I have a few pair of what are considered skinny jeans and I don't want anymore so my search continues.

They did have a pair of bootcut jeans by Seven in Sam's Club but I have no idea where the dressing room is and I wasn't buying them without trying them on so I walked out without them.      

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree 

Your daughter must be psychic! lol The brown ones sold out pretty quickly; they were gone by morning.

As to the OP's quesiton: No. While I prefer a slim straight to a skinny I do have a few pairs in my jean repertoire. I 'tire' of nothng because If I don't like something then I don't wear it.

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Diane Gilman has another TSV and although I do like her jeans, but I am getting so tired of leggings and skinny jeans. How about someone selling just plain old straight jeans and not flares either. These skinny jeans have been around for so long and they don't look good on everyone.

I am not tired of them, but I love yoga pantsSmiley Happy