Esteemed Contributor

Anyone Else Receiving the Wrong Color on Orders?

Several weeks ago, I had to return an order because the wrong color had been sent.  I always review the order before hitting Submit.  Today, I was looking at an order that has been sent, and it appears to be the wrong color.  I am hoping that the picture is just that--a picture of the item and not the actual color, because then it is incorrect.

Am I the only one, after being with the Q for over 30 years, starting to have these problems?

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Receiving the Wrong Color on Orders?

I have noticed what I think you mean by the picture of the item in the order summary.  And I think you are right that the picture is just a picture of the item but not necessarily representative of the color you ordered.  Whatever color is actually spelled out in the order should be what you receive.  I have never received a wrong color (but I have received someone else's order). 

Honored Contributor

Haven't received the wrong color.  Years ago, I received the wrong size.  I sent it back and it was exchanged.

Honored Contributor

No, in 30 years that hasn't happened to me.  I have received 2 of the same items a few times but not in recent years. 

Respected Contributor

I have never received the wrong color, but I have noticed that the pictures on the website are differing quite a bit from the tv and the video of that presentation that accompanies most items. 

Respected Contributor

I received a few orders in recent months that were the wrong color. First time this has happened in all my years shopping at QVC.

Frequent Contributor

I've been a Q customer for over 25 years and I too have been the victim of incorrect orders.  I haven't gotten the wrong color, BUT I have gotten wrong size, and wrong item altogether!  My most recent fiasco was last week - a pair of Clarks sandals.  One was a 7W and one was a 6W!!  Before that I had ordered the same sandals in a 6M and got a 7W.  I've also had orders that just never arrived, and returns that have not been processed until I call.  I would advise everyone to keep a very close watch on your order status.  Not sure if customer service is just understaffed, or if the company has dropped the ball on what made Q a great place to shop - Quality, Value, and Convenience.  IMO all three of those have diminished which has led me, little by little, to shop elsewhere.  

Esteemed Contributor

A year ago I got the wrong color top.  I returned it at qvc expense and they credited the account and sent out a new order.

Occasional Contributor

YES!  I was so frustrated this week.  I ordered the D&CO TSV beach pant in the blue print early in the day before it sold out.  I was so happy I had gotten it and ordered a top to go with it.  When I received my order I got the rosewood brown Even though the invoice showed blue multi print so I know I ordered it correctly.  UGH so frustrating as I ordered well before the blue sold out.  Of course now it's still sold out so can't replace.

Trusted Contributor

I did a couple months ago. It was the same shirt, but I got a print that was never in the choice options. I have no idea how, unless it was an old item someone switched out because I bought it "As Is" figuring I could wash it knowing it was a prior return. I got a refund when I returned it.