Honored Contributor

Anyone Else Get The Talbots Swimwear Survey?

[ Edited ]

I just got an email from Talbots marketing wanting my feedback about swimwear.  Says it'll take about  15-20 minutes to complete and if I take the survey I'll be entered into a drawing for a $100 Talbots gift card.  I will take the survey....later.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Get The Talbots Swimwear Survey?

@Pearlee- I didn't get that, but a few years I was part of their customer advisory thing and I would get advance copies of their catalogs by email and I took surveys for them and each time was entered in a drawing for a $250 gift card. I had fun doing that. I never won, but at the end of the year they sent me a $25 gift card. 

I wish they'd pick me again. It took very little time and I liked seeing all the new things a few months ahead of time. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  Interesting know know. You'd be a good person to send surveys to since you shop there a lot.  (I go in spurts)

Good info too about the later gift card received after never winning the grand prize.  That would be nice..... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I just finished the survey.  I thought it was a good survey.  The questions were well thought out and straightforward - none ambiguous or confusing.

My favorite part of the survey was rating the 10 pieces of swimwear I was shown photos of as to which I liked best (from best to worst) and having to explain why I liked the one I picked the best.  It was fun looking at the photos of possible future Talbots items!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

DIdn't get the swimwear survey but I did get one a couple  of weeks ago about dresses.  PRobably he most in depth survey I have ever received asking about how often I purchased dresses, how many do I own, where I wore them, how often I wore them, questions about materials, sleeve length, necklines I preferred?  IT is nice to know that Talbots cares about getting direct customer input about their offerings.  QVC should try it some time.