Honored Contributor

I get ads from a place called modlily. I finally remembered it this morning to check out what they have. There are adorable tops in the ads I see. Checked them out this morning, tons of really cute prints, colors, variations of designs all for about $30-$32 or less, most are in the mid $20s range. I'm so tempted to pick up a few. Check this one out, I think you'll enjoy this one.

Honored Contributor

i would say proceed with caution.

this is one of those online chinese companies that sell clothing.

they are often one to two sizes too small, sometimes more. the quality of products is questionable.

they are on some of the online review sites and many of the reviews are pretty bad.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  I did order once from them not knowing they were in China.  The item I ordered was oddly sized.  - being to big in the shoulders (and I have broad shoulders), tight in the bust and waist with too large hips.  It was too cumbersome to try to return so lesson learned.  Also there was an odd smell. 

Esteemed Contributor

My neighbor ordered a shirt, they sent the wrong one, she sent back for exchange and they never sent it.  She had to get her credit card company to refund her charge thru a dispute. Do not order. 

Honored Contributor

@godi  @Pook Good to know to not order with this site. Didn't know they send from china. There are some vendors on amazon that ship from seas far away too. Sizes are hard to choose from, prices you can tell are literally pennies on the dollar. These were long sleeve blouses that I ordered. Got them no problem and they do fit but now that I know this, I will never order from these particular vendors ever again.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

the Asian website I've had good luck with is TB Dress. BUT you must look at the measurements for each piece which can be tedious when it's metric!

I think this piece is lovely!

TBDRESS BLOUSE.jpg

I checked the specs and, this is new, they give you the models measurements and the size she's wearing. If she's in a medium then I'm ordering a large! lol

Honored Contributor

My friend has purchased several things from them.  Her most recent purchase is a really pretty dress with flutter sleeves and lovely tulip skirt.  She sent me a video when she tried it on. I gave it thumbs up.    She's a size 20 and it's very flattering on her.  She has a wedding and a graduation party coming up and she wanted something nice but didn't want to spend a lot of money.  Honestly, that dress looked as nice as any dress you would find on any of the shopping channels.  Just less money.   I think she said she paid about $40 for her dress.