Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Buying Anthony's Today's Special?

On 6/23/2014 JaneMarple said:
On 6/23/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 6/23/2014 Chi-town girl said: LOL-I didn't see your post, so started another. This looks like a good buy. Similar in style and fabric to the cute gray flag shirt. Both necklines are nice

Great minds and all that jazz. What colors are you looking at?

I like the black/camel with the angel scarf. And the coral/brown too! Just love his personality and his laugh...which colors do you like?

blue/yellow and the black/camel. Do you think they run big?

They have stretch to them, so I'm staying with my usual size. Plus they have extra fabric at the hem, and I'm 5'4", so I don't want it too long

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

i have some of his rayon spandex sharkbite tops.....for me they run pretty true to size, but remember that the sizing on hsn is different. i buy a medium usually from qvc, but i get a large from hsn.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

They look nice but I don't think so this time. It is long for me.

Honored Contributor

On 6/23/2014 Chi-town girl said: LOL-I didn't see your post, so started another. This looks like a good buy. Similar in style and fabric to the cute gray flag shirt. Both necklines are nice

I like the black/camel with the angel scarf. And the coral/brown too! Just love his personality and his laugh...which colors do you like?

They have stretch to them, so I'm staying with my usual size. Plus they have extra fabric at the hem, and I'm 5'4", so I don't want it too long

When I ordered the Iman blouses and the Hot in Hollywood dress from HSN, I ordered medium and they fit. I'm 5'3" with small shoulders, ample busom but thick in the middle.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

When I ordered the Iman blouses and the Hot in Hollywood dress from HSN, I ordered medium and they fit. I'm 5'3" with small shoulders, ample busom but thick in the middle.

I think you should stay with medium

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I'm having a hard time resisting the vest though. I have a similar Slinky one and get lots of complements when I wear it.

Honored Contributor

On 6/23/2014 willdob3 said:

I'm having a hard time resisting the vest though. I have a similar Slinky one and get lots of complements when I wear it.

The vest seems very versatile, and both items are year round. The vest would be cute over sleeveless tanks as well as the TS top

Contributor

Wow, JaneMarple, thanks for posting this, and Chi-towngirl, too. I would have missed it if I hadn't seen your posts. What a great buy! I'm debating about the vest, too.

Valued Contributor

Ordered 2 sets, coral/brown and yellow/blue!

Contributor

I love the tops!! Not sure which one to get yet. I've never purchased an Anthony item before, do they fit true to size?