Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody wear pantyhose? What is your favorite brand/style? Need advice

DKNY and Donna Karan always had beautiful, sheer panty hose and also everyday and opaque.  I am trying to figure out why panty went out.  I would think you would definitely wear them if you are in an after 5 dress or gown. 

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

When I was working I wore No Nonsense and Sheer Energy.

Honored Contributor

I wear L'eggs Silken Mist or Hanes Sheer Reflections. I only buy the nude or sheer black. I wear the nude more than the black because it goes with every shoe and outfit.  

Regular Contributor

I haven't worn pantyhose in forever, but when I did wear them I always got L'Eggs and they wore pretty well. 

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Trusted Contributor

My legs aren't nice enough to go w/o pantyhose in a knee length or shorter dress/skirt.  I'd feel self conscious.😞

Trusted Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

Donna Karan or Calvin Klein

I really like these 2 brands and wear them most often.  For a splurge, I love Fogal.

I wish I felt that they were all the same and settle for the cheapest brand, but no, they are just not the same.

Honored Contributor

@Fashionista17 wrote:

I haven't worn pantyhose in forever, but when I did wear them I always got L'Eggs and they wore pretty well. 

I use to wear this brand in a pinch until I was putting them on and my foot went through the foot part.  It was hysterical but never again.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Haynes and Leggs.  I buy from onehaynesplace online.  Or in a pinch I walk into Walmart and take my chances on what they are selling.  

I prefer to wear panyhose when I dress up.  I think it makes for a better look and certainly it TUCKS ME IN and gives me a more streamlined appearance.