Re: Anybody wear Birkenstocks?

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

@Goldengate8361 

@Annabellethecat66 

@BirkiLady 

At Nordstrom, in spring colors-

Yao-

@lolakimono  These prints are just gorgeous.....I have an old one identical to these with 3-straps but the ground is black with same colored flowers as this sandle.  A summer favorite year after year.

Honored Contributor

I like e I like e !

Toe Bro, on TV the foot Dr. tells women too avoid bunions by leaving the too tight high heels that puts your foot in an unnatural position and too tight of a shoe gives you bunions then you got worse problems.

Good ol' sensible Birks and Clark's  work for me . You don't have to look old and frumpy cute Clark's out there. Just don't have to prance about on those stiletto heels and get 'em caught in between the cracks of the pavement brick and fall when you have to walk awkward, jumping over puddles, etc.

Honored Contributor

funny-animation-10.gif

Respected Contributor

YES! YES! and YES!  In fact just ordered 2 new pair from HSN and 1 from the online Birkenstock store.  They are the best.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Birkis and have been wearing them a lot for 18 years.  This thread is so bad for me that I went over to EBay and bought 3 pair today.  I plug in my favorite style and plug in my European size (Some were as little as $40 a pr -- display pair).  I only buy new.

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

I love Birkis and have been wearing them a lot for 18 years.  This thread is so bad for me that I went over to EBay and bought 3 pair today.  I plug in my favorite style and plug in my European size (Some were as little as $40 a pr -- display pair).  I only buy new.

@patbz - you weren’t the only one buying Birkenstock’s yesterday after reading this thread and the one in the Shoes forum. 

I ordered two pairs from EBay (being shipped from England) and one from Journey. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Frequent Contributor

I still have one pair that I bought from OVC, i hardly wore this pair, but the other birkenstocks, once the print starts to fade, i then wear them to the beach and pook, they dry quickly. When QVC sold them the birkenstocks were cute, with feminine patters, prints and textures. 

Honored Contributor

I got these from QVC, a gazillion years ago.  I use this pair as bedroom slippers.  The other pair I used for slippers, also from QVC, finally wore out after I’d worn them for years and years. This pair is still going strong. 

When they wear out, I have plenty of backups, but this is my last QVC pair.  

Took them off off my feet to take this picture, LOL. 

A817E590-1D0A-40BA-AF24-6E6FCE32A1BB.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Never have, never will  Smiley LOL  Never have I and Never will I wear Clogs either lmbo

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@brandiwine wrote:

YES! YES! and YES!  In fact just ordered 2 new pair from HSN and 1 from the online Birkenstock store.  They are the best.

@brandiwine  So did I, went to HSN and bought a Birki Florida off-white with flowers!  I agree, they are the best!