Honored Contributor

Anybody, vs, Cosy v Barefoot Dreams, v Cuddle Duds. What can you tell me about these lines?

I have not tried any of these lines but I’m interested in them. Any input from you is appreciated, especially sizing input. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody, vs, Cosy v Barefoot Dreams, v Cuddle Duds. What can you tell me about these lines?

I've found that both Cuddl  Duds and Barefoot Dreams run small.  I think Cuddl Duds are cheaply made of poor quality fabric.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody, vs, Cosy v Barefoot Dreams, v Cuddle Duds. What can you tell me about these lines?

Cuddl Duds and Barefoot Dreams are both brands you can buy outside QVC and do not use QVC sizing. I always read garment measurements before purchasing.

I really like Barefoot Dreams, Cuddle Duds, and Anybody. I'm unfamiliar with the Cozy brand. They're all wonderfully soft. I wore a Cuddl Duds hoodie when I visited my family at Christmas and when my dad hugged me, he kept talking about how soft it was and wanted to know more about where I got it. 

Respected Contributor

The only one I have experience with is Cuddle Duds.  The items I have are cute and warm...but the line does run small, I go up a size from what I usually wear in a QVC size.  I also find they don't wear very well...bad pilling.  I won't repurchase this brand in the future.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I own at least one piece from each line....sleeves are a tad tight on the cuddle duds, but that's it...but Barefoot dreams..I have three pieces...will not buy any more.  The sizing is difficult and  today I was going to wear one item (it's a short sleeve open cardigan) and the sleeve feels fine on one arm the other arm, it looks ok but sure fits differently, so irritated but it's my own fault....to late for a return.

edited...the Cozy line....I do not own any of this line, I mis read.

Super Contributor

I have the Anybody shirts and joggers. They have petiites which are perfect for me. I also purchased a cream color cardigan which I really like instead of the Barefoot Dreams one I have. I never feel overwhelmed in Anybody. The Anybody items wash and dry beautifully, no shrinkage.
Respected Contributor

I think it is hit or miss with Cuddle Duds and Anybody. I have many of both and I make sure I read the reviews first on the pilling issue. I haven't had any so far.

Barefoot Dreams I buy on eBay for better prices.

I always size up on most of my purchases.

I also buy all of these when they come on sale.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm retired and practically live in Cuddl Duds fleece leggings in the winter - they are so warm and comfortable. I also love their PJs as my morning loungewear ... fleece in the winter and their lighter weight PJs in warm weather.

I see complaints about pilling, but I've never found that to be a problem and wash them weekly. Yes, you can find the brand at Sam's, Kohl's and elsewhere, but I've never found the pieces that the Q offers. I've been buying them here for 3 years, so obviously I'm a happy customer with the brand.

Valued Contributor

Around 3-4 years ago I purchased quite a few pairs of the Anybody joggers. I kept 3 pairs (navy, gray, olive) and gifted some to my daughter, niece, and best friend. All of us need petite length, and it was great to find comfortable weekend pants that weren't too long and came at a reasonable price. 

After all this time they still look almost new! Definitely got the best price per wear. I also like how they look from the back, a lot. Very flattering to that area Smiley Happy

I've given Cuddle Duds also as gifts (pj's) as well as purchased for myself. They are cozy and I really like some of their prints. They are not expensive though, and they don't behave as if they are.

I still haven't tried Barefoot Dreams, but think I might do that this year!

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

Anybody- Meodicre quality, runs large, but comfortable and not bad if you get it on sale.

CuddleDuds- Not particularly good quality.  Sheds, pills.  I'm done with it.

Barefoot Dreams- I don't get the hype and high prices for clothes that look like jammies.  All those cardigans look like bathrobes to me.  However, people love it and swear by it; so what do I know...