Honored Contributor

A280666    Ouchy !   People that were complaining about 40.00 tops all had a coronary this morning.  All sizes still in stock and colors.

Honored Contributor

I got a couple of those faux suede shirts, described as being "like Ultrasuede" last year.  They're very nice but were nowhere near $60.  

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Believe it or not, Sears has this shirt.   You can search their site using the Q item # A280666...it comes up as Denim & Co.  Sears # seems to be A280666012301...either one works.   Med, Lrg, and XL avail at $43.98.  I had no idea D&C was avail at Sears!!   Go figure!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody order

[ Edited ]

65.00 plus 3 shp and tx tax would be another 5 would cost me 70.

@Kachina624

EEk closer to 75 I can't add hahahahahha

Honored Contributor

Black in the 2x did sell out. So, some one was willing to pay that price.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

Believe it or not, Sears has this shirt.   You can search their site using the Q item # A280666...it comes up as Denim & Co.  Sears # seems to be A280666012301...either one works.   Med, Lrg, and XL avail at $43.98.  I had no idea D&C was avail at Sears!!   Go figure!

I had no idea Sears was selling D&C! When did they start this??

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anybody order

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee

Thank you!   I thought it was just me...that I was the last to know!   I've been on the boards, lurking and posting, for 4 years or so and have never seen anyone mention it..I never go to the D&C forum, tho, so I thot maybe I missed it.   I'm quite shocked really.

Usually, when someone posts a Q item number that I might want to look at, I highlite the Axxxxx #, click search bing for Axxxxx, and a new tab opens with some search choices...usually the Q item page is one of the top 3 choices.   I do that because I prefer a new tab (blahblahblah).

So, I did that with @SharkE's OP and...shocker...Sears came up.

I thought maybe it was a one off thang, so I went to the main Sears dot com page, searched for denim & co, hit enter (even though denim & co does not come up as a choice), then left sidebar to refine my search to women's clothing, then again left sidebar to refine search to women's tops.  Lo and behold!    Except for a few rows of RLauren clothes, six pages of D&Co, Style, Studio, etc. come up.

Whaaaaaat??

Respected Contributor

I just looked this up-there is a company called "Denim AND Company".

QVC always promoted this as an "in-house" brand.

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

@Poodlepet2  Isn't this interesting....

Esteemed Contributor

The name used on Sears is Denim & Co...the Q number and style of the OP matched at the Sears site.   Most of the Sears D&C offerings have Axxxxxx numbers like Q's.   On Sears site, there's a notation that says:   "Sold by Chel's Clothes Closet."  

I picked one at random on Sears' site...D&C 3/4 slv button down eyelet shirt tank A222243.    Searched Q for that #, and it's the same shirt.   $32.98 - $48.98 at Sears...$53.50 at Q.   Sears did not have anywhere near the color and size selection as Q.   But, it's the same shirt.

The plot thickens!   Smiley Surprised