Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anybody know when the zigzag knit skirt will be available?

Would love to see the top and skirt worn together. I think I'll get the top too. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 4/4/2015 wildcat fan said: Would love to see the top and skirt worn together. I think I'll get the top too. Smiley Happy

Louis just posted his sneak peek photos of these pieces with the top and skirt together. I think it looks good together. It really does look like a real Missoni.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, MarilynM! I'll go check it out on his blog.
Esteemed Contributor

The whisper knit tanks look great with it too!
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/3/2015 Sheesh said:
On 4/3/2015 HAPPY LADY said:
On 4/3/2015 wildcat fan said: LOL I see the connection to Charlie Brown! I usually avoid horizontal stripes, but I like this zigzag pattern.

I am anxiously awaiting this skirt also. I asked Louis what the colors were that Jac modeled and he replied; black, white and Lapis blue. I thought I could pull up again on items shown on March 20; maybe with blue peasant blouse A254442, but that wasn't it. I don't remember what top she was wearing with this skirt.

Is this the same fabric as the Zig Zag Skirt and Top last Fall/Winter?

The zigzag items from last fall are made with nylon and spandex, but this fabric is polyester, so I guess they're different.
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/3/2015 HAPPY LADY said:
On 4/3/2015 wildcat fan said: LOL I see the connection to Charlie Brown! I usually avoid horizontal stripes, but I like this zigzag pattern.

I am anxiously awaiting this skirt also. I asked Louis what the colors were that Jac modeled and he replied; black, white and Lapis blue. I thought I could pull up again on items shown on March 20; maybe with blue peasant blouse A254442, but that wasn't it. I don't remember what top she was wearing with this skirt.

Happy Lady, the blog photos show the skirt with the peasant blouse. I like that combo. I wouldn't have thought to put them together. So many possibilities! When I first saw it, I thought of wearing the whisper knits with it. I also think I'll pick up the zigzag top.