Valued Contributor
@QueenDanceALot ITA!!! From what i have seen in the presentations that jumpsuit looks good only on certain body types. It looked fantastic on Leah & Bonnie (the model in the oatmeal color). It looked very bad on Mashonda. When she turned her back on the camera it wasnt good. It didnt even look that good on Deanna. Glad i passed on this one.
Honored Contributor

ordered on 6/12/2020......received 6/16/2020.....thanks for the fast service qvc!

ladies who are interested.....it is a WINNER! so perfect for spring and summer. it is super comfortable. some may be able to size down. for me, it was a good fit with room in my size. i ordered a large and i am 5'7". it does not have a long crotch at all. it is not fitted in that area, but you would not want it to be. YES, it can easily be worn with the Vneck or the square neck in the front. both necklines work well with shorter necklaces. it is not difficult to get on and off at all. i tied it where i liked and it can easily be slipped down because it has good stretch. no need to tie and untie it. it has deep pockets. it is definitely a cropped length on me. will look nice with sandals, flats, or heels/wedges

it is still at the TSV price so i am going to go back and get another color....probably black because it is now only left in black and oatmeal in the average sizing. it will look cute with a kimono topper.

it would also make a nice swimsuit coverup. by the pool or on the beach and want to go and have lunch? just throw it over your bathing suit.

looks like this sold pretty well, especially in the petite and regular sizing.

LOVE IT!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I ordered but cancelled.  Just didn't think I'd wear it that much.

A couple of things:  I ordered the black, but agree with the poster who said the colors were terrible.  Also, I don't think it looked good on anyone when worn backwards.  

Honored Contributor

Jumpsuits were fine when I was young but now that I am a senior, no thank you.  It would take too long to get the darn thing down.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I have a version of this that's exactly the same in the body but it has ties on the sides.  I bought a petite S and it is loose on me. I am 5'1" and 118lbs.  I am able to wear it by tying the strings in the front and back so it cinches it.  It is extremely comfortable and also very super easy to get in an out of in the restroom. It washes and dries well and travels well.  You can even dress it up a bit or be super casual.  I've done both with it.  I only wish I had gotten XS but they had sold out.