Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

price was good and i liked the fabric content.

i purchased it two days ago in the blue.

i am 5'7" and got the regular.

hoping it is easy to get on and off.

I bought the previous version of this jumpsuit from Chel's Closet for dirt cheap with a coupon. It is so easy to get on and off. And so comfortable.

Based on the measurements I sided down to a small from my usual medium. Fits well. I got a tall, but I would get a regular if I got another one. I would prefer a more cropped look to the leg. And sorry about the tmi, but the crotch hangs way too low.

I have been at least 5'9" for a long time, but my doctor's office says otherwise. I'm in complete denial about that.

Anyway, it's a casual comfy jumpsuit. I like the fabric. My only complaint is how low the v is in the front. For me it will be an at home lounge item. For wearing it out I think you could wear one of those bramis under it. Or a tank top, or a short sleeve button down shirt tied in the front (if you can avoid the bathroom).

@Greeneyedlady21 

The crotch hangs low?  That would be a deal breaker for me.

I like the fabric content though.  So much nicer this time of year than the ubiquitous poly/span.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot The crotch hangs low because I got the tall, should have ordered a regular. I wore it walking one morning last week, super comfortable for that too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot The crotch hangs low because I got the tall, should have ordered a regular. I wore it walking one morning last week, super comfortable for that too.

@Greeneyedlady21 

Thank you for the clarification!!

Honored Contributor

I think this jumpsuit looks great on Leah. Would never tell anyone what to wear or buy, but I think she should buy one. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Valued Contributor
EVERYTHING looks great on Leah!! Shes very statuesque and can pull off anything.
Honored Contributor

I didn't care for it on Leah nor Rachel.  I thought Leah's was a bad length.  It wasn't short enough to be a true crop and not long enough to be full length.  It just looked like high waters to me.  I don't mind ankle length but I hate ankle length wide legs.

I liked the sienna color on Rachel but I thought it made her look much larger at the bottom than she is.  The crotch appeared to be hanging way too low.  I also don't like this worn with any shoe with a strap.  That just cuts off the leg and doesn't look good to me.   

Super Contributor

I like wide legged pants to be long, not cropped. 

The tall length wasn't tall enough for me - I don't like all that fabric flapping around my calves.

Respected Contributor

HARD PASS for me, looks like it's already faded from wear and better off as Pajamas than to wear out of the house.

But that's me, I don't like flimsy materials.

Honored Contributor

Something about the proportion looks "off" to me. The pants are too short and too wide. And the crotch seems to hang low.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody jumpsuit tsv

[ Edited ]

I just tuned into PMStyle and on Amy it looks like a sack.  And Amy looks great in everything.

Maybe for hanging around the house but I don't think I'd like this to wear out anywhere.

Well, the model in the oatmeal color looks good in it.  So I don't know.  I like that it looks very comfortable.