Regular Contributor
I bought a few pair of these joggers last summer. They're starting to get worn out already.i wash in cold and hang dry. Anyone else have this happen?
Respected Contributor

No the three pair I have seem to be doing ok....most comfortable pants ever..I've had mine for awhile never hang to dry always put them in the dryer..

Contributor

I had the same issue with my black ones.  They look like I've had them for years not a few weeks.  I have a navy and an olive pair that I haven't washed yet, so we'll see how those hold up.  I am washing on delicate, using a mild soap, cold water and dry for 5 minutes then hang in the bathroom.  I do like the material, though, so hope they hold up!

Trusted Contributor

I bought quite a few pairs of these, multiple blacks and a few other colors.  Mine have not held up well at all.  I don't think they are a very good quality item, and not worth even the price I paid, which wasn't very much, maybe under $30.

My little dog put a hole or two in them, just by jumping up on me, with little force.

I wouldn't buy anymore of these, I just don't think they are worth it.  However, I have to admit, they are so, so comfortable and I wear them all the time, but just around the house.  They make good pants to sleep in, too.

Honored Contributor

I have a few pairs but rarely wear them.  I can't stand how they hike up my legs and stay there.  I have slim calves and they still do this!

Honored Contributor

Anybody is not a quality brand.  I find these pants too thin and flimsy for winter, hotter than hades for summer wear.  When do people wear them?  They don't breathe.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

i use them for loungewear and also sleep in them sometimes. they are great for around the house. i have had no issues with mine. i own a few in the black talls and a few prints, plus some of the cargo style. super comfortable and easy to wear during my downtime. i wash them in the washing machine inside out and dry them in the dryer. no issues with fading, pilling, shrinking, or looking worn.

i am wearing a black pair right now actually with a black tank and a short black print robe.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor
They were my work from home pants during the pandemic and have held up fine. I don’t baby them in the laundry.
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i use them for loungewear and also sleep in them sometimes. they are great for around the house. i have had no issues with mine. i own a few in the black talls and a few prints, plus some of the cargo style. super comfortable and easy to wear during my downtime. i wash them in the washing machine inside out and dry them in the dryer. no issues with fading, pilling, shrinking, or looking worn.

i am wearing a black pair right now actually with a black tank and a short black print robe.

I have no issues with mine as well. I like them and wash great.  I dry for a little bit and finish drying by hanging up. I wear mine for out and about and sometimes I sleep in them too.  I like that no pilling for one.  I hate when I buy something and pills after one wash.

I purchased a red cargo pair for this year and a cream colored pair.  I wear the full length designed ones to work.  I purchased the two in sets TSV about a year ago.  

Super Contributor
I have had great luck with the black and navy. I do think the newer ones are a different fabric. I started wearing them after surgery because they were so soft. I wore a pair today to the beach.