Anybody had bought dress from hocogirl.com?

Who had bought dress from hocogirl, I never hear them, and don't know if they are legal. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody had bought dress from hocogirl.com?

Size Deviation

If your dress size differs from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, you are encouraged to find a local tailor to make adjustments. In this case, we will reimburse you up to 40% of the product purchase price (excluding shipping cost). Should you choose this option, please remember to request a receipt from your tailor. The copy of the receipt must be provided to request reimbursement.

Item is the size you ordered but does not fit

Please understand that items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged. Your option is to look for a local tailoring service at your own cost. Please note that if your order specifications differ greatly from the final sizing request, resizing may not be possible.

i have a feeling that this is one of those chinese companies that sell directly online from china. i would proceed with caution.  been there, done that......wont do it again.

from their facebook page:

About
Buy quality custom dress, not cost too much for your party, save a big money to enjoy your life!

Founding Date
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

How many sites are you posting with fake accounts to promote your trash?

Screenshot_2019-07-19-23-54-39_1.png

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Caffeina 

you did a better job than i did. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Caffeina   well done!  Is China playing with us?  Woman Wink

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@Caffeina @That is very interesting and thanks for doing the checking.