Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anybody get the Breezies 4 pack long undies?

@spursfan2Can't contribute to the discussion on the Breezies long briefs, but have a comment on the bralettes you mentioned.  I have two sets of the 2-pk Breezes bralettes and the second set was purchased due to being so pleased with the first. My opinion is that they are the best thing Breezies has ever done (among the items I've tried).  I'm actually wearing one right now and I put it on almost 24-hours ago now.  So far in this timeframe, I have done housework, walked a couple miles outside, slept, did some Pilates stretches, cooked, slept again, and now up. I like that the bra feels so comfortable on, but yet my full cups (32C up to a D when I gain a few pounds) are contained and not spilling out and bouncing around.  

Honored Contributor

It blows my mind that this is a women's owned company who makes bras and panties for women but not all women. Mama & daughters are well endowed therefore cater to only women like them, large breasted women.

Guess what? Certainly not all women of the world are large breasted. I am not, I know some of us here are not. This company does not cater to all women yet they think they do. Needless to say many of us do not buying anything from this company.

Valued Contributor

Mine just came today and now I am concerned they may spell "trouble." I aways  buy the Skimmies also and love them. But, these were so pretty and priced reasonably I ordered 2 sets. Not a fan of their bras but these were worth a try. Other than using panty liners to try on or washing a pair after finding you cannot wear them, I do not think we should have to send a used pair of underwear back for refunds. Only the rest of the package that never were tried on. What do you think QVC would think about that?

Esteemed Contributor

I considered ordering because they were pretty but I have Jockey's skimmies and I like them very much so decided not to spend the $. Guess I made a good decision. thanks for the reviews.

Honored Contributor

I ordered them but haven't gotten them yet.  It must be coming by pony express.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

I ordered them but haven't gotten them yet.  It must be coming by pony express.

@Pecky 

If they are the same ones that I purchased a while back I think you'll love them. The ones that I bought are not shapewear they're just smoothing like shimmies. The fabric content is the same as well with the percentages off a little bit. The nice part is they're half the price!

My favorite panties are A302048. Smooth and seamless nylon that is super lightweight and no visible panty lines!

Trusted Contributor

Baggy, saggy, cheap underwear

Respected Contributor

I bought the ones  they offered a few years ago. They ran and were junk. They were so bad I had to toss them in the garbage.I love Jockeys for skirts and dresses. I am trying these ,hoping they are improved. I haven't received them yet.

Trusted Contributor

Saggy, baggy, thongy strip up the backside bikinis.  No thanks.