Valued Contributor

Anybody get the Breezies 4 pack long undies?

I got mine today in the mauve collection. I havent tried them on yet but comparing one pair to another I see that the lace edged pair are an inch or more smaller in width and length than the pairs without the lace. Was wondering if anyone else had noticed anything like that with theirs?
Valued Contributor

Re: Anybody get the Breezies 4 pack long undies?

the legs roll up.
Trusted Contributor

Roll up like a sausage.  What a bunch of junk.

Esteemed Contributor

Breezie has been putting out junk cheap bras for 4 years now. Never tried undies = so can't comment. 

Valued Contributor

yea, I think I'm going to stay away from Breezies. Only other thing I've gotten from them is a set of 2 "bralettes" that I only use for lounging. they're ok but I for sure wouldnt wear them out of the house. will probably just use these undies to sleep in. not what I got them for but returns are more costly than its worth.
Honored Contributor

Years ago, I tried Breezies bras and panties and had got a skin rash from the ultimair liners in both.    Tossed them all.  

I wear Jockey skimmies or under white pants ... white footless dance tights.

Honored Contributor

I don't own the Breezies brand but tried the Jockey brand..fabric was great, I tried two different sizes, cause the associate told me I bought the wrong size...nope, she was wrong...both sizes rolled.

The only ones I tried and liked were a nylon hose type from Spanx, but the ASSETS brand purchased at Target, those stayed put but were longer, like knee length.  Sadly,I cannot find them anylonger.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered them and I received them this week. I thought they looked terrific. I was sure to order a size that would fit properly so they're not tight, nor do they roll. I normally wear Jockey Skimmies, which are made using a great silky material. I bet I may not end up liking the Breezies quite as much, but the price was good and I needed some extras--so I think they're fine.

Valued Contributor

that's the weirdest part...they are actually a little loose. definitely not tight and they still roll!! I do really like the silky feel & the colors though.
Honored Contributor

I have both the breezies and Jockey skimmies and there's no discernible difference between the two. Neither one of them roll up on me but then I am wearing the correct size