Super Contributor

Re: Anybody ever order from the Sundance catalog?

If you have quality the 1st time then all is good.  If you need customer support then you will regret the day you ever heard of Sundance.  CS is horrid.  I've experienced both sides.  Have ordered and found excellent quality.  But then when I did have a problem with an order it was a nightmare.  So much so that I won't allow a Sundance catalog to even enter my home!

Esteemed Contributor

No I haven't....but I just checked them out and they appear to be very similar to SOFT SURROUNDS.  The page layouts - the prices - the models - everything looks like SS.  That's not bad but SS's shipping charges are what makes me just toss their catalog in the trash. 

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@sueeichI just got an email that Sundance is giving 20 % off on $100 and free ship!

But only through 5 pm tomorrow.

I've bought a sweater that I love and 3 henleys.  The henleys are soft but substantial and very nice looking -- expensive, though.  I got them during a previous 20% off, free shipping event.  

Honored Contributor

Shipping costs should go down considering his prices on everything else.  He would do a lot more business (Robert Redford).  I ordered some rings but returned all of them.  The ones I selected did not look that great in person.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I love this catalog and the items are amazing.  I only wish the prices were not so high!  I have ordered small pieces of jewelry in the past and they were lovely and service was great.  Can't speak for clothing, shoes or other items.  I think this is a very high quality company so shouldn't be any problems.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

Thanks for everyone's opinions.  I guess at some point I will give them a try.  I am just so sick of subpar clothing and am willing to pay a little bit more is the quality is good.  I did get that 20% off coupon with free shipping, but got busy yesterday and forgot to order.  I'm sure they'lll have some promos after Christmas.