Valued Contributor

Anybody ever order from the Sundance catalog?

I am looking for some decent quality knit tops to wear over the winter.  We live in Northern Florida so it doesn't get too terribly cold here but definitely can use long sleeve tops.  I have been so disappointed in the quality of some of the things I've been ordering lately and am willing to pay more if I can purchase something with decent quality. Sundance seems to have some really cute tops.  Does anyone have any experience with this catalog?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anybody ever order from the Sundance catalog?

I have ordered clothing, jewelry and some home goods all have been good quality. I have no complaints except shipping costs are high. 

Honored Contributor

@sueeich

Good quality, unique items, RIDICULOUS shipping.

Sign up for their emails and you can get some discounts (usually you have to spend $100).  I have purchased sweater coats and boots/shoes from them.

Honored Contributor

@sueeich

I have ordered jewelry, tops and a distinctive jewelry box from them.

Wonderful quality for me so far. And I will get that if you have an issue with quality, they will quickly work to make it right!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Just ordered first time for some gloves to start.  Gloves are top quality and customer service is great.  If you sign uup for e-mail they will send coupons.  Have my eye on leggings with tapestry on ankle.  Waiting for sale.

Trusted Contributor

I love Sundance.  Everything I have ordered from them has been very good quality and they have things to don't see everywhere.  I also think that their shipping is very high, which is the only minus.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful unique items...expensive shipping.  Pay close attention to reviews so you are less likely to return.

Honored Contributor

@sueeich

I googled Sundance promo codes December 2018 and a few are available.

Honored Contributor

Not to change the subject but I still am wearing some knit tops from J Crew from 15 years ago.  Only have ordered jewelry from Sundance so can't speak about their apparel.  Nowdays I just stick to shopping channels.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueeichI just got an email that Sundance is giving 20 % off on $100 and free ship!