Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody else tired of pull up pants?

@kitcat51 wrote:

I don't have any pants with a zipper-button so no, I'm not tired of them...more pull up pants please.

Me either, I love pull up pants, I don't need a zipper, and belt loops.

I like a relaxed look. more comfortable.

Honored Contributor

I prefer pull up skinny jeans. Always have. Back in the day where there weren't anything,I had quite a time finding sonething to wear. I have only a very few traditiional jeans. I feel they just don't do much for my figure. I love how streamline and non-bulky pull up skinny jeans are. I never wear anything tucked in. I have every color of the Spanx Jean-ish pants. LOVE them, and I look decent in them. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

How else would you get your feet in them.....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

When I was young, slim and trim I would have never worn pull up pants, esp jeans.  Now that I am mature and filled out, esp the tummy area jeans with zipper and button gouge my stomach.  Hence, only pull ups for me.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I wish the elastic waist pants didn't have such long front inseams, which are always way too long for me.   

Honored Contributor

I'm on the other side -   just ordered a pair of pull ups yesterday because I wanted something super easy for the many mornings I go nowhere but a walk in the neighborhood.  I live in a super relaxed neighborhood -  women go for the mail and walk their dogs in whatever -- including PJ's and pullups.

I have no jeans or much of anything else pullup, so there must be millions of them available.   QVC has them whether they appear onair or not. 

If I had to guess, I'd say pullups are more forgiving and lead to fewer returns.  I buy the vast majority of my clothes locally, and I doubt I would ever risk buying anything as fitted as a zippered pant - at least not until all the locl stores disappear.

Esteemed Contributor

There's a time and place for both elastic and zipper pants, so I have several styles of both. I don't wear joggers or yoga pants. I wear elastic waist jeans instead.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I'm not.  That's all I buy.  Don't like zippers, buttons.  Pull up pants work for me!

Honored Contributor

actually I like them if they fit well. I am normal weight... and can wear either zip or pull up, but, for comfort I like pull up.

Valued Contributor

I'm not a fan of pull up and think about it....pull up are probably cheaper to make eliminating the zipper and more stitching detail.  Would just like more honest presentations and priceing corresponding to what we get.  It won't happen but neither will I purchase.