Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

The vendors gimick was oh you can where this top anywhere. The top is so bland I think its all going back, it looks like a sweatshirt

@I am still oxox

You're right and it wasn't just the vendor touting it as leave the house and go wherever you want wear! And I'm sure there are those that will

I so agree.  And this is why you see people in public wearing their pajamas and slippers!  I watched one of these presentations because I knew what was coming.  I don't like the way the hosts and vendors actually encourage people to wear these pajama-like items everywhere.  No, you shouldn't wear these "everywhere"!  I even heard one caller say she has worn these out to dinner -- and no one knew she was wearing loungewear!  smh

Respected Contributor

If I remember correctly, during the presentation they said that you could pair the top with jeans or leggings and wear it out.  I don't think they ever said anything about wearing the pants as anything but lounge wear.  I have some Anybody tops that I love and they are absolutely suitable for wearing out...casually.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom

Personally I despise Walmart, love Target though

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Some people will wear anything to Walmart!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@KingstonsMom

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@I am still oxox

I hear ya.

I was just joking about the photos of some bizarre outfits people wear to Walmart on the 'People of Walmart' website.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom

Actually this outfit would be like a upgrade compared to some of the "people of Walmart" I have seen lol. Things like the people of Walmart make me think of Honey Boo Boo and her Mom

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@KingstonsMom

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@I am still oxox

I hear ya.

I was just joking about the photos of some bizarre outfits people wear to Walmart on the 'People of Walmart' website.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

I ordered these to wear as pajamas. 

Respected Contributor

I bought these for inside the house pants, but I would also use them for when I go to the gym in the evening to change into after I shower.

I don't recall the presentations saying you could wear them anywhere, just that if you had to run out in them, they don't look awful.