Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody Remember Stitches N Time Sweaters?

I do remember that brand and loved the two sweaters I had. One was navy with snowflakes and the other was black with skates and mittens on it.

Honored Contributor

I remember them. I also remember Gabriella's sweaters.

Honored Contributor

On 11/29/2014 brii said:

I remember them. I also remember Gabriella's sweaters.

Oh I so loved her sweaters! (sigh)

Trusted Contributor

I had this sweater set in several different colors. It was $29 as a TSV and was my go to work outfit.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Super Contributor

Yes, I do remember this line along with other unique clothing lines at the Q from the past. It was nice to find these pretty creations that weren't available in my local shops and at a very affordable price. Fond memory.........
Honored Contributor

It would be nice to see similar sweaters here on QVC. With all of the manufacturing machines, etc., etc. now-a-days, I'm fairly sure that they can be machine made, more or less, with hand applied/attached knit/crochet embellishments, appliques. Maybe we should post in 'Suggestions'. Smile

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

My sister told me about the Stitches N Time sweaters. She just loved them. I think one of my first purchases at QVC was one of these sweaters. I've got one or two packed away somewhere, and now I'll have to see if I can find them.

silkyk, thanks for the info about ebay. I just might stroll on over there and check them out.

I, too, wish that QVC would bring back some of their older product lines---I still have my butter boats, and everybody that sees it wants one. I think whoever is in marketing should look at some of the old tapes and pick up some of those older, successful, well-liked products.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

Yes, it would be nice! We wouldn't expect every single stitch to be hand knit, hand crochet, hand made (too expensive, etc.); but, perhaps the look of (inspired by) Storybook and/or Stitches in Time. I know that there are machine made crochet doilies, crochet tablecloths, etc. Why not sweaters and their embellishments/appliques?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

On 11/29/2014 adelle38 said:

I had this sweater set in several different colors. It was $29 as a TSV and was my go to work outfit.

I had that one also in one or two colors. Wasn't it Denim & Company or Jessica Holbrook?

Trusted Contributor

On 11/29/2014 Daysdee said:
On 11/29/2014 adelle38 said:

I had that one also in one or two colors. Wasn't it Denim & Company or Jessica Holbrook?

Denim & Co made a very similar one but I think the middle stripe was broader.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.