Honored Contributor

@febe1 It's 2 words - 'Any Body'. There should be 3 items.

Oops - no I'm wrong, they have it as 'AnyBody' and they now have more than just the 3 original items.

Honored Contributor

Looks like another athleisure comfort brand. This trend seems to be really gaining momentum; there sure are lots of different brands selling these kinds of clothes. You would think the market would get saturated at some point with these kinds of things. I don't see anything in this line that I want, and I already have things for lounging around and being comfy. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @lolakimono. I made it into two words instead of one. How nice of you to take the time. 8)

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

This line is very generic, so go to Kohl's or Penney's or anywhere else and find it for 1/3 the cost.

@MaggieMackI ordered a cotton tank from there last week in purple the most obvious color to go with a printed blouse, and when it got here, it was the color of a beet, red violet!  They wouldn't give my postage back so I'm done.  Hope your experiences are better.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

This line is very generic, so go to Kohl's or Penney's or anywhere else and find it for 1/3 the cost.

@MaggieMackI ordered a cotton tank from there last week in purple the most obvious color to go with a printed blouse, and when it got here, it was the color of a beet, red violet!  They wouldn't give my postage back so I'm done.  Hope your experiences are better.

@MaggieMackFound my purple tank!  Hanes!  Thanks for your help.

Respected Contributor

To call it AnyBody would suggest it would fit AnyBody.  I don't see this line offering petites as well as talls, so their brand name is a great big misnomer.   And there's enough shmatas already from qvc that one can lounge around in; what is needed are the classics and sized correctly to be fitted--no vanity sizing--no 40DD in the xs.  

Esteemed Contributor

AnyBody sounds like a resurrection of a former QVC brand from many years ago. My memory wants to associate the line with the Legacy brand.  I'm almost certain that I bought a layering tee from Q, which was from a short lived line called AnyBody.  QVC also had a brand called Parkside (not sure...late 90's or early 2000's?), which was soft fabric knit clothes.  I still own one of the Parkside tops. It's a silk/viscose cowl which has some fancy stitching on the cowl and the sleeves.  Being silk/viscose, we'll never see that kind of fabrication on Q again, but that probably explains why the top has lasted for so many years. 

Contributor

Please bring back the split back hem tees!  They are perfect underpinnings for casual sweatshirts.  I love LOGO brand but not suitable for cotton sweats and some other fabrics as underpinning.  The Anybody line provides larger sizes, as opposed to skinny tees, which are too fitted and tight for what I want.

PLEASE BRING BACK ANYBODY SPLIT BACK TEES!!!

Respected Contributor

I enjoy the pieces I have.  They are very comfortable and are reasonably priced. I find that they run large, so I size down.

Respected Contributor

This is a 2 1/2 yr old thread.