Trusted Contributor

AnyBody maxi dress that is QVC2 big deal today

Love the look of this maxi dress in the navy stripe but I am hesitant to purchase because of there is no video so I can see how it fits and flows on the body.
Honored Contributor

Re: AnyBody maxi dress that is QVC2 big deal today

@NiteStar wrote:
Love the look of this maxi dress in the navy stripe but I am hesitant to purchase because of there is no video so I can see how it fits and flows on the body.

@NiteStar

i see a quilt set as the qvc2 big deal today. what is the item number of the dress? i dont even see it on the qvc homepage?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

A306937
Honored Contributor

@NiteStar wrote:
A306937

@NiteStar

according to the schedule it will be the QVC2 BIG DEAL for tuesday at 9pm et through wednesday at 9pm et. that is probably why there is no video. it has not been featured yet.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@NiteStarIf you look at the picture of the three models in the beige choice, you can see how it is fitting.

Honored Contributor

Is that a dress or loungewear?

Honored Contributor

This looks like lounge wear to me. It's not something I'd leave the house in.  The stripe choices are a huge no for me.  I don't like the looks of that from the side with the stripes going horizontally down the sides but vertically down the front and back.   

Respected Contributor

It’s an inside-the-house dress for me. I could maybe see throwing a jean jacket or cardigan over it to the movies or out for ice cream in the evening maybe.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

it looks very cute the way amal has it styled.....and she is out and about.

qvc.jpg

BIG NEWS!!! I’m excited to share that tonight at 9 PM (est) we will be kicking off our Anybody BIG deal on QVC2!!! This adorable maxi dress comes in petites and regular, in solids or stripes! Hope you can join me and Nancy Hornback QVC for a fun filled hour and throughout the day tomorrow: QVC
-12 pm Anybody Hour
-1 pm Katie’s Closet
-6 pm Anybody Hour
-7 pm PM style

I’m in a size small. You can stay true to your normal QVC/Anybody size. But it is roomy so since I was in between a small and medium, I preferred to size down.

This dress really is awesome, it fits so nicely. I’m planning to have one in each color and just rotate throughout the summerSmiley Happy

The dress doesn’t cling in the middle. It’s a semi fit in bust then has a soft release. You can see it on me during the presentation at 9.

http://www.qvc.com/AnyBody-Loungewear-Regular-V-Neck-Cozy-Knit-Maxi-Dress.product.A306937.html?sc=PR...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw a repeated presentation this morning with Nancy and Amal.  Amal had this blue and white striped dress on with the jean jacket.  To me it looked like she put a jean jacket over her nightgown.

I just am not crazy about the way the striping is done on this.  Maybe had the stripes been a little wider, it would look less busy to me.  

IMO Nancy was swimming in the dress.  She put an obi belt around it and the dress didn't lie correctly and was folded in spots because there was so much excess material.  I'm not sure what size she had on.  If she had on the smallest, it was too big so watch out for the sizing on this.

It just looks like a lounge dress to me.  Jacket, belt, etc. didn't make a difference to me.