Honored Contributor

Re: AnyBody Tapered Pants A 393515

@NYCLatinaMe I like those pants even though I doubt I would like them on me.

asmformshowing them on a snow day—. I’ve been snatching sweaters and coat and boats and layers and layers for months now.  Today we were cool at just below 70, but 80’s have been here and will be back in a few days!

qvc is all over the nation, but some months you would never know that

Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Oh my, I didn't see the presentation, but just took a look at the pants:

A5269CAA-54E4-4B6B-A0EB-DB417B97D60B.jpeg

This is like terrible fashion day!  On a snow day no less, when we have time to watch!

Not snowing here. 74 today.

Respected Contributor

I love some things from Any Body and I have a few things. BUT, I saw the striped pants and awkwardly striped matching top today ... I thought I was seeing a mirage-  No offense meant, but that is a laughable outfit.... Who could think that was a good idea?? 

Esteemed Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Not snowing here. 74 today.

I'm very jealous!!!!!! 🤢🤢🤢

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I think these pants are reawlly cute -so vacation in the Caribbean! I'd get a couple of pr to take, evening wear at the hotel bar with a cocktail, oh yeah. Put on a strappy sandal (heels or not), a really sweet white top, cute clutch, sterling jewelry.

Yes I'm there...

@PINKdogWOOD  I like them too but am not buying because they are jersey.  Would if they were in a summer weight fabric. Cute for beach pants

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe I like those pants even though I doubt I would like them on me.

asmformshowing them on a snow day—. I’ve been snatching sweaters and coat and boats and layers and layers for months now.  Today we were cool at just below 70, but 80’s have been here and will be back in a few days!

qvc is all over the nation, but some months you would never know that

Oh very jealous about your weather, I just meant I had time to watch and found nothing to like.  I should be happy because I should save 💵💵💵!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Do you think he's going to purchase those pants????  He sounds very excited over them.  

You know he does a great job, and it's refreshing to see the clothes presented without the hosts playing " model".  

What is refereshing about that?  I like to see the clothes on people, not on hangers.

@NYCLatinaMe , Models, ok, but not hosts. It's not their place. 

NYC: I respectfully disagree with you.  Some of the hosts have nicer figures then the models so why should they not also wear the clothes being presented?  They deifinately look better then the couple of heavy set models who look like they squeezed into two sizes or more too small and resemble stuffed sausages.

Esteemed Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Do you think he's going to purchase those pants????  He sounds very excited over them.  

You know he does a great job, and it's refreshing to see the clothes presented without the hosts playing " model".  

What is refereshing about that?  I like to see the clothes on people, not on hangers.

NYC: I respectfully disagree with you.  Some of the hosts have nicer figures then the models so why should they not also wear the clothes being presented?  They deifinately look better then the couple of heavy set models who look like they squeezed into two sizes or more too small and resemble stuffed sausages.

@Calcgirl The person who criticized the hosts was not me, that was @QVCkitty1.  I like when the hosts AND the models wear the clothes, the more the merrier!  I don't agree, however, with your comments about the models.  I enjoy seeing models of all sizes.  Both hosts and models sometimes wear clothes that are too small or too big.  That doesn't bother me. I always shop by garment measurements, and seeing the clothes on people gives me an idea of how they might fit me.

Trusted Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Calcgirl wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@Calcgirl The person who criticized the hosts was not me, that was @QVCkitty1.  I like when the hosts AND the models wear the clothes, the more the merrier!  I don't agree, however, with your comments about the models.  I enjoy seeing models of all sizes.  Both hosts and models sometimes wear clothes that are too small or too big.  That doesn't bother me. I always shop by garment measurements, and seeing the clothes on people gives me an idea of how they might fit me.

I am so sorry, I must have looked at the wrong poster.   I also agree that it is good to have people of all shapes and sizes modeling the clothes, I just wish they wore the correct size.