Honored Contributor

AnyBody Tapered Pants A 393515

Do you think he's going to purchase those pants????  He sounds very excited over them.  

Honored Contributor

Re: AnyBody Tapered Pants A 393515

@rms1954 wrote:

Do you think he's going to purchase those pants????  He sounds very excited over them.  

You know he does a great job, and it's refreshing to see the clothes presented without the hosts playing " model".  

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

You know he does a great job, and it's refreshing to see the clothes presented without the hosts playing " model".  

What is refereshing about that?  I like to see the clothes on people, not on hangers.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my, I didn't see the presentation, but just took a look at the pants:

A5269CAA-54E4-4B6B-A0EB-DB417B97D60B.jpeg

This is like terrible fashion day!  On a snow day no less, when we have time to watch!

Honored Contributor

I think these pants are reawlly cute -so vacation in the Caribbean! I'd get a couple of pr to take, evening wear at the hotel bar with a cocktail, oh yeah. Put on a strappy sandal (heels or not), a really sweet white top, cute clutch, sterling jewelry.

Yes I'm there...

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

What is refereshing about that?  I like to see the clothes on people, not on hangers.

@NYCLatinaMe , Models, ok, but not hosts. It's not their place. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 you can have your opinion.  Still don't know why it's refreshing.  I like to see the fashions on as many people as I can, and I think that is a fine place for hosts to be.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 you can have your opinion.  Still don't know why it's refreshing.  I like to see the fashions on as many people as I can, and I think that is a fine place for hosts to be.

@NYCLatinaMe , First, I think Alberti does a great job, and it's refreshing to see clothes on a hanger rather than on a host so desperately invested in being a certain size, that they squeeze into an inappropriate size. And thanks for saying I can have my opinion, I'm so grateful. 

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 women are better than hangers at showing how clothes will fit other women.  Clothes on hangers are not refreshing.  Just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@QVCkitty1 women are better than hangers at showing how clothes will fit other women.  Clothes on hangers are not refreshing.  Just my opinion.

@NYCLatinaMe , We don't agree and that's cool.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan