Contributor

Any thoughts on QF skort TSV?

I love the Quacker skorts! Have a bunch of them in some of their other styles, but I just don't think I like these! I'm not a big fan at all of the cargo pockets and I can't get over that every time I see them! Anyone else have thoughts on them?

Honored Contributor

Re: Any thoughts on QF skort TSV?

I was suprised there were no threads about the TSV

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

The length is right but I don't like the styling, I don't like the seaming & cargo pocket.   I considered it but it's a no for me.

Trusted Contributor

I really like it but haven't made up my mind to purchase it yet.  If I do, it will be the red for sure.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

I was suprised there were no threads about the TSV

I thought the same thing! I couldn't believe there wasn't any threads!

Respected Contributor

@MS44 wrote:

I love the Quacker skorts! Have a bunch of them in some of their other styles, but I just don't think I like these! I'm not a big fan at all of the cargo pockets

I'm with you on that! Why the heck would I want some big honkin' pockets (MORE pockets! Stop the madness please!) strapped on to the outside of my thighs? Put something in those pockets and W I D E load coming! Would have been ok without the added bulk of those darn cargo pocket My "cargo" goes in my bag not on my thighs.

Super Contributor

I decided no. I love skorts and have a pair from QF. I do like the cargo pockets on these but I don't like the seaming. My other skorts have a slight flare at the skirt and that makes them easy to move in. These look a little too narrow. 

Contributor

@dsw503 wrote:

I decided no. I love skorts and have a pair from QF. I do like the cargo pockets on these but I don't like the seaming. My other skorts have a slight flare at the skirt and that makes them easy to move in. These look a little too narrow. 

Yeah I think you are right! I feel like there is just something about these skorts that just don't look comfortable. I'll be interested to see some reviews from people who do buy them!

Trusted Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

@MS44 wrote:

I love the Quacker skorts! Have a bunch of them in some of their other styles, but I just don't think I like these! I'm not a big fan at all of the cargo pockets

I'm with you on that! Why the heck would I want some big honkin' pockets (MORE pockets! Stop the madness please!) strapped on to the outside of my thighs? Put something in those pockets and W I D E load coming! Would have been ok without the added bulk of those darn cargo pocket My "cargo" goes in my bag not on my thighs.

@silkyk  LOL,  your cargo goes in your bag not your thighs~~good one !   Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I don't like cargo pockets on anything.