Trusted Contributor

Any takers on the Kim Gravel embroidered velvet jacket?

[ Edited ]

Seems some of the sizes sold out quickly unless it had  been shown before.  I had one very much like that one I bought from Coldwater Creek several years back.  I grew tired of it and ended up giving it away.  I thought the green one was very pretty.

https://www.qvc.com/Belle-Boho-by-Kim-Gravel-Earth-Mother-Embroidered-Velvet-Jacket.product.A609942....

Respected Contributor

Re: Any takers on the Kim Gravel embroidered velvet jacket?

I thought it was beautiful. It was out of my price range but might have considered easy pay if I'd had somewhere to wear it! Loved the black.
Honored Contributor

It's not my style.  Which is NOT to say that it's ugly or everyone looked ugly in it or it's ill fitting.  All the silliness people are spouting just because they don't like something.

Respected Contributor

I really liked it but it would not work for me.  I am petite and the beautiful embroidery on the long sleeves would be much too long for me.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't purchase, but I do think it's really pretty.  My favorite is the green as well.  

Respected Contributor

I think it's beautiful.  Not my style and I would probably never wear it.  I wear a lot of blazers for work, so I don't reach for toppers when I am on my own time.  Not sure if that's weird.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153   Velvet trim, I would use but his isn't something I'd get much use out of. I do have an older one from her that just has velvet trim. 

Honored Contributor

That's really gorgeous. It looks similar to a Sundance jacket. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Beautiful, but not my style. I have a friend who would wear this kind of piece and look great in it. Embroidery seems to really be trending for fall and winter. Seeing it on tops, jeans, and jackets too.