Super Contributor

Re: Any other fashionable comfort shoe brands other than Clarks?

I am getting tons of compliments on the vionic suede moccasin I bought as a tsv a while back. I got them in pink. Super cute and like wearing slippers. I'm hoping to get another color.
Honored Contributor

Like Cobb Hill very much, but I've found that the sizing can be a litle dicey. 

Still, the support is defi itely quite good for a nice looking leather shoe.

Trusted Contributor

I like Sofft brand for comfort.  I have a pair of open-toe slides and a pair of pumps.  Both have about a 3-inch heel and are very stylish.  You would never know they are comfort shoes, but they are definitely comfortable!

Trusted Contributor

SAS and only SAS!  I have 14 pairs of SAS shoes and wear nothing else.  They are leather, require absolutely no break in time, are made in Texas, and I have worn them all day and evening at Disney/Universal without any discomfort at all.  They're the best, comfortable and long wearing shoes I have ever had, and the sandals that I have worn  at some point every day I've had for over 15 yrs.!

Honored Contributor

Not a ballet flat, but my go to shoes for winter are The Merrell Dassie Slides. They come in several colors and are sooooooo comfortable. I get them from Zappos. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

the Sanita brand is pretty fabulous! I have neuroma but these are keeping my feet in the correct position as not to exacerbate the condition and the upside is they're impressively well made.

I bought my first pair more than a year ago, and wear them constantly, but the tread is as if I just purchased them! They can be pricey but I purchased both of mine as TSVs on evine for around $50.00 each.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have only ordered one pair of Clarks and found them very uncomfortable. The most comfortable I have is a pair of Propet I purchased from Footsmart. The good thing about Footsmart is they carry lots of sizes and shoes for people with foot issues. The downside it takes about a week and half to get your order and they will not accept a return on a used shoe.

This is the one I have. I do not know if it is all that fashionalbe , but it sure does wear good.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@vac wrote:

I like Sofft brand for comfort.  I have a pair of open-toe slides and a pair of pumps.  Both have about a 3-inch heel and are very stylish.  You would never know they are comfort shoes, but they are definitely comfortable!

I used to love that brand and I swore by them for comfort and about 2 years ago I bought a "shootie" by Sofft and it hurt so bad I wanted to put the shoes in my garbage disposal and just grind them to pieces.  I gave them away to someone who wanted them more than I.

Honored Contributor

In addition to what has been mentioned I would add Life Stride. I have 2 pairs of low wedge pumps that I wear to work most of the time. I stand a lot and they feel really good on my feet. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have problem feet, and I have to put comfort first. I've bought a lot of brands (Clarks, Easy Spirit, Naturalizer, Aerosoles); some styles are comfortable, but not all.

Propet shoes/boots and Skechers (Bobs, Relaxed Fit & Go Walk lines) are always comfortable for me.  

My latest pair: Skechers Relaxed Fit Bikers Traffic loafer, comes in Taupe, Black and Gray (I bought Gray to go with new gray jeans). These are the most comfortable loafers I've ever had. 

Edited to add: The photo is of the Taupe color.