Respected Contributor

Re: Any new faux fur coats coming from Dennis Basso soon?

@ALRATIBA  Ya know what?  I forgot that a year or 2 ago I had bought a Susan Graver faux fur.  It was waaaaaaaaay in the back of the living room coat closet.  I wore it to church this morning and got a few compliments.  It'll be my Sunday coat!  No, we can't buy a new coat every year when we're retired, huh?

Woman Sad

It's OK, though... at least we can sleep in on Monday mornings - and most other mornings, too.

Woman Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@ALRATIBA  Ya know what?  I forgot that a year or 2 ago I had bought a Susan Graver faux fur.  It was waaaaaaaaay in the back of the living room coat closet.  I wore it to church this morning and got a few compliments.  It'll be my Sunday coat!  No, we can't buy a new coat every year when we're retired, huh?

Woman Sad

It's OK, though... at least we can sleep in on Monday mornings - and most other mornings, too.

Woman Very Happy

@spent2much 

My husband became quite ill before I retired and my health is not top-notch.  I do not get to sleep in but I am so happy I still have my husband.  We talked of and I dreamed of all the travels and fun, the late nights and late mornings we would have and it was like my beautiful dreams and plans and flight to Paris ended in Amsterdam in tulips off-season but I admire and live vicariously through all you who travel and sleep in.  I love my husband more than all the travels you have or the travels I would have ever taken and travel without him would have not been fun at all.  Being military we have seen more than many have but I never was allowed to sleep in which I love.  Just take a long nap on my behalf and don't set an alarm or get up before 10 a.m.

Respected Contributor

@NonametodayI'm so sorry your retirement dreams fell though.  But you're right... having your husband is more important!  And what a beautiful tribute to him you've expressed.

And I promise I will take naps and not get up before 10 am whenever possible.

*HUGS*

Woman Wink

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!