Honored Contributor

Re: Any items on the TO ME, FROM ME list?

It's from Nordies.

Front Row Society

'Rich Mosaic' Scarf

$40.00

Item #854726

Honored Contributor

I bought this vera wang leather handbag from Koh-'s:

Simply Vera Vera Wang Paris Leather Satchel (inside of bag)

I received it yesterday, checked it out and then put it on the side until Christmas Day. It's quite roomy and I love the color of the lining. Also, the straps are darker brown in real life when compared to the picture.

Now, this handbag was allegedly $169. For me, it was okay but I would not pay that price for the bag.

When I checked it out on sale, it was $68 and I thought cute bag.

When I used the 25% coupon and got it for something like $51, it turned into one of the best looking leather bags I'd seem in some time LOL

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Bird mama... that is the BEST looking handbag EVER!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I also ordered this jewelry from 1928:

bracelet

I've had my eye on this bracelet for months. It was originally $55 and I wasn't sure about it since I'd never ordered anything from this site.

I've been reading the monthly How are you Styling your Linea threads and saw that JustJazzmom often features beautiful jewelry from 1928. Thanks JJM for posting - you inspired me.

I joined the 1928 email list and just received a 30% off coupon and was able to get the bracelet and the earrings and free shipping - all for $58.

Edited to correct the name of the Linea thread

Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 lovestoteach said:

Bird mama... that is the BEST looking handbag EVER!

Thanks LTT - it's available online and also comes in black. They jacked the price up to $101. I'm glad I bought it when I did. I believe even the trim - handles are leather too!!

Honored Contributor

I think this ""to me from me "" thing is pathetic. It is another trick to get you to spend MORE money. If you want it just buy it. Can't afford it? Move on

Super Contributor

I've already shopped for myself. I was a really bad girl during the 12 days of Dooney. I bought the zip-zip satchel in the Highlander red plaid which I am carrying for the holidays. For the spring, I ordered the seafoam chevron satchel. I'm a little late to the party on this one. I've been wanting it since last year but felt the Q price was too high. 50% off and free shipping was just perfect.. From ILD.com I got a checkbook wallet at 50% off and free shipping.

Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 ncascade said:

I think this "to me from me " thing is pathetic. It is another trick to get you to spend MORE money. If you want it just buy it. Can't afford it? Move on

Ncascade - sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities.

Considering that almost all of the people who loved me and used to exchange presents with me have died in the last 8 years, I buy at this time of the year many things I could easily buy at any other time of the year. It makes Christmas a bit more tolerable to have a couple of things under my tree.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season (however you celebrate Ncascade) and Best Wishes for a great New Year.

Valued Contributor

Nothing I want at the moment.

Honored Contributor

On 12/14/2014 ncascade said:

I think this "to me from me " thing is pathetic. It is another trick to get you to spend MORE money. If you want it just buy it. Can't afford it? Move on

That's ok, you can feel that way.

For those of us without much or any family, it it nice to treat once in a while, particularly at this time of year.

Have a wonderful 2015, ncascade.