Respected Contributor

Re: Any items on the TO ME, FROM ME list?

On 12/14/2014 Bird mama said:

I also ordered this jewelry from 1928:

Antiquities Couture Silver-Tone Lock Braceletbracelet

Antiquities Couture Neoclassical Silver ToneTextured Hoop Earrings

I've had my eye on this bracelet for months. It was originally $55 and I wasn't sure about it since I'd never ordered anything from this site.

I've been reading the monthly How are you Styling your Linea threads and saw that JustJazzmom often features beautiful jewelry from 1928. Thanks JJM for posting - you inspired me.

I joined the 1928 email list and just received a 30% off coupon and was able to get the bracelet and the earrings and free shipping - all for $58.

Edited to correct the name of the Linea thread

Thanks for the heads up about the 1928 jewelry website. I have admired their designs for many years. Unique jewelry, and affordable. Their Downton Abbey line is a clever addition.

I love that bracelet!

Honored Contributor

There is another thread on here about this same thing.

Frequent Contributor

An ipad
Trusted Contributor

Dang it, lola! I'm almost sorry I opened this thread because I love both of those blue scarves!!

I am thinking about getting the Skechers TSV because I kick around the house in those kind of scuffs all winter long, and it's nice they have a good sole so if I need to run out to the mailbox or walk the dog, I'm good to go.

Other than that, I bought a lipstick for myself. But it was YSL {#emotions_dlg.wub}. I figured I wasn't getting a new outfit for the holiday party I am going to, so I could splurge. And I've been very good this year!

Respected Contributor

I'm looking over my Tiffany catalog........