Honored Contributor

Any info on the poncho Gabrielle is wearing on the morning show?

Please and thank you.happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Any info on the poncho Gabrielle is wearing on the morning show?

Ooops; never mind.  Found it: A268457.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon  I wondered the same thing - Gabrielle looks pretty cute in it, 'course she's pretty cute herself!  Love Gabrielle with whomever she works (especially w/IM - it's always a different show that with other hosts). 

Yes I really like her poncho, love the black/white plaid.  Thanks for the item number - checking this one out.

Honored Contributor

Just looked at this one.  Three nice color combos but I think this is pricey.  Scrolled down to read mostly great reviews, by passed the video, host did not at all look good.  And if you scroll down far enough there are a few ponchos noted - the D&Co one is nice too, another bigger plaid, I like the pockets, pricey though as well I think.

Esteemed Contributor

She looks cute in it but I also looked up the video and the host looks horrid in the same thing.  After watching the video, I think it runs short in length.  It doesn't cover the "booty" on the video, even though the host says it does.  I don't know if I would wear this indoors though...is this more of an outerwear item?

Respected Contributor

I like the look, but for outerwear, I prefer a wrap that doesn't mess up my hair. 

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp and @PINKdogWOOD

I thought the price was kind of high for the plaid one too!

I have also found, as a person who owns two of the solid color marvelush ponchos, that ordering the plus size ( I'm not a plus size) gives you a longer length.  I like the longer loose fit.  The way they designed this poncho with the sides sewn up really keeps it from being poncho like.  If you order the larger size you get the poncho feel.

Honored Contributor

@StylishLady

The "head hole" is pretty big.

Honored Contributor

I received this poncho today in camel and black.  The plaid lines up perfectly on the sides, YEAH!  I've seen plaid ponchos in better department stores that were $150+ for non cashmere and $300+ for cashmere.

I will wear it with a black turtleneck, straight leg pants and shooties.  I am now considering the red.

A268457