Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any hints on January items yet?

Thank you all for the updates. I remembered the stone w/ the pretty blue accent...didn't remember the quilted jacket. I wonder what that will be?

I'm glad for the bit of time to cool off my CC too. But now that I have the gift cards w/ the extra 25%...I'm ready for LDO!

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

On 11/20/2014 Merrylass said: Grace, in Louis' s response to Cela on 14 November, he mentions a LBD: Louis Dell'Olio November 14, 2014 at 4:52 PM Hi Cela….when you say you saw the 1990 show, what do you mean…a video? I’ll have a LBD for the Jan. show.

Very nice. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

I know there will be an email in January about the roll out of Linea Leisure.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I have my heart set on a navy blue quilted jacket. Hope this one is worth waiting for because there are many quilted jackets in the stores now!

Respected Contributor

On 11/20/2014 gardensla said:

I know there will be an email in January about the roll out of Linea Leisure.

Oh that's what I'm looking forward to...need more stylish work-from-home wear. Hoping this new line will allow me to teleconference in styleSmiley Wink

Valued Contributor

I added some more updates to Merrylass's list.

Regular Contributor

On October 21, Louis answered a question with "...Someone else asked if there will be any more Mulberry sweaters….besides the swing tunic and poncho….no….There will be a sweater in Jan with just a touch of Mulberry on it, but it is mostly walnut." I suspect it will be similar to the stone top with Carmel blue ...or not. I'm looking forward to the navy quilted jacket and the navy lace jacket (I believe Louis noted it as a reorder ... or maybe it's wishful thinking on my part). Lots of new will be exciting!
Super Contributor

A223652 Lace Jacket with linen trim ... Reorders coming in Navy and also in Pale/Perfectly Pink if I recall right!

Frequent Contributor

I ordered on WL the lace jackets in perfectly pink, white and navy. Of course my WL orders were cancelled.

Regular Contributor

On 11/20/2014 CathyRD said:

A223652 Lace Jacket with linen trim ... Reorders coming in Navy and also in Pale/Perfectly Pink if I recall right!

YIPPEE, I was hoping that it wasn't my imagination -- I don't have the Lace Jacket but would like to get it in Navy ... and perfectly pink and black would be nice too.

Hope I like the quilted jacket too{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}