Honored Contributor

Any fans of Easy Spirit 360's shoes?

My sister and I were shopping a few months ago and found these shoes at Macy's. We found the "Riptide" style. They're kind of like a tennis shoe/clog combination shoe. They are soooo comfortable and so lightweight. I've been wearing them just about nonstop.

I've had problems with my feet for years- bunions which I had operated on in 1983 and have had no problems from since, a cyst and two bouts of really painful Plantar Fasciitis. I wear shoes for comfort. I love Birkenstock, Pikolinos, Merrill and other comfort shoes. These Easy Spirit 360's in the Riptide style remind me a little of Merrill clogs in that they're so lightweight.

I'd post a link, but it would probably get poofed. If you go on Macy's site or Zappos or google Easy Spirit Riptide you'll find them. I have them in a dark blue color, but just ordered (and received) the blue flower multi color and am waiting to receive the white flower multi.

Just thought I'd pass on the recommendation. No, they're not the most stylish shoe out there, but if you have problems with your feet, I really recommend them. And I think they're cute and that's all that matters.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Frequent Contributor

Re: Any fans of Easy Spirit 360's shoes?

HSN just had them on special for 49 with free shipping and 2 flex pay mine already came -- got the natural with the periwinkle trim.

Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2014 paulet said:

HSN just had them on special for 49 with free shipping and 2 flex pay mine already came -- got the natural with the periwinkle trim.

That's a great price! I hope you like them. I forgot to mention that they run a little large on me so I bought a 1/2 smaller than my normal size.

Honored Contributor

Try Shoemall.com. I paid something like $45 there using a coupon they had posted + free shipping of course.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2014 kachina624 said: Try Shoemall.com. I paid something like $45 there using a coupon they had posted + free shipping of course.
Thanks. I ordered a pair from them over the weekend and they were shipped yesterday.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the posting the pictures. Those are two of the colors I have.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I haven't tried this line yet but I did recently order a pair of the black penny loafers from HSN which are on their way. I guess its part of the same collection. The leather looks sooo soft. I have to baby my feet while at work...they are not problem feet, just easily irritated by uncomfortable shoes. I will let you all know what I think once they get here.

Respected Contributor

I prefer the Traveltime style to the Riptide. I think they have more cushion and come in lots of colors.

Don't tell anyone but I have about 30 pairs.

Honored Contributor

I like those too!