Honored Contributor

Re: Any experience with Kate and Mallory on competing channel?

[ Edited ]

I don't care for the K&M TTV top and I'm not a leggings person.  From behind, I didn't think that top was a good look on many of the models.  As far as sizing, the sizing runs smaller than QVC.  For instance, on Evine a medium is an 8/10, not a 10/12 like it is on QVC.

@Andreatoo posted awhile ago that there are different weights of the fabric in the Slimming Options leggings.  I only have the high density ones that are no longer in stock because those are definitely a heavier, fall/winter weight.  And those run small.  In order to get a fit on them I can wear more as a pant to work, I had to go up a size.  My regular size fits but they are very form fitting and I wear them to walk in or run errands. 

Super Contributor

I have several maxi dresses.  At QVC I wear an Xxs (no chest lol) and for those and one world I wear  a small.  Great fit, excellent quality!! Low prices!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Here's the dealio on the leggings chicas...

They don't run small so much as they run COMPRESSION!  I've been sizing up for a more trouser fit. Buy your size and you will get a smoothing shapewear fit.

The line does do different fabrications seasonally but in my experience they're all sized similarly. I have 2 of the wovens that came in herringbone and plaid (awesome!), I have my original pair that were more of s summer weight and then I have the denser ones, that @Lipstickdiva referred to that came in boot cut (score!).

They're really good quality leggings.

Trusted Contributor

I have a few tops and 2 hi-low maxi dresses from K&M.  I find I need to look at the specific garment measurements to choose the right size.  I seem to be all over the place. My dresses are a small, my sweaters are a medium and the blouses (I'm busty) are either a medium or large depending on the bust.  I find the quality is pretty good for the money.  I bought the last TTV with the jogger pants and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  So many compliments.  I bought a couple of the TTV blouses today and my first pair of black leggings.  Never tried the leggings before.  I hope they fit ...

Honored Contributor

I like many of K & M fashions. Prices are reasonable. Styles are nice for all ages and tastes. 

Not a fan of LOGO. I don't understand the attraction. IMO it looks clingy, sloppy and pajama-ish. Very few, if any, of her items appeal to me...but that's just me.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Here's the dealio on the leggings chicas...

They don't run small so much as they run COMPRESSION!  I've been sizing up for a more trouser fit. Buy your size and you will get a smoothing shapewear fit.

The line does do different fabrications seasonally but in my experience they're all sized similarly. I have 2 of the wovens that came in herringbone and plaid (awesome!), I have my original pair that were more of s summer weight and then I have the denser ones, that @Lipstickdiva referred to that came in boot cut (score!).

They're really good quality leggings.

I bought a pair of them early on.   I felt they ran small Andrea.  I think the original ones had a waist 2 inches smaller than they are now.  The xs were WAY too tight for me in the tummy.  I probably will pass as I do not want a return.  I'm between an XS and a Small and have NO clue how these newer ones run. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I bought those leggings in XS in plaid and loved them. Loved them so much I ordered two of the solids, couldn't get them on! They were much smaller than the printed ones, sold at the same time. I would generally say that I order one size larger in K&M than I do on QVC.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Frequent Contributor

About 75% of my tops are Kate & Mallory.  Not all of them are fabulous, but they are all very comfortable, wearable and most of them very flattering and the average price is $30 - $35.  I am totally hooked.  I do like some of QVC brands, but I buy much less than I used to.

Also like Evine's Adressing Women, Mark Brouer and One World, but K & M is my favorite!

Respected Contributor

I got 2 of the tops, what a bargain with $5 off and 1/2 price shipping on the second. My entire order for 2 came to $52. I have several K&M, yes they run in size like B&M. Some of the styles are really cute.