Valued Contributor

Any experience with Kate and Mallory on competing channel?

Looks like they will have a darling today's special tomorrow (going against our Lori Goldstein) and am wondering if anyone here has purchased from this clothing line?  Would love some comments on sizing, quality, etc.  Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Any experience with Kate and Mallory on competing channel?

Usually K and M is more closely aligned to brick and mortar store sizing.  They did have a T.S. 3 months ago that seemed to run large, but that's not common.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Win is correct; closer to b&m than the q but check garment measurements to be on the safe side. I ordered two of them on Saturday. I have quite a few pieces in my closet
Esteemed Contributor

I have several of their pieces of clothing.  Their sizing fits my body better than QVC.  I have 4 pair of the Slimming Options K&M pants and I really love them.  Last time I wore them my daughter commented on how nice they looked.   Fit well and lovely fabric, 14% stretch but firmer than WWC.  I have an OSO Casual suit I bought when they first started with a clothing line and it is still nice and has not pilled.

Contributor

QVC clothes I wear XL Evine clothes I wear 1X in most things. 

Honored Contributor

K&M runs true to size for me, I haven't had any problems with send anything back.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis I just meant that I didn't want to speak to the entire line when I only own the one piece, which I really like, but I can say that it's all made in America. Slinky brand on HSN is also made in America. I find it to be a bit matronly but every once in a while she can surprise you and I do have a few beautiful pieces
Honored Contributor

Oopsy! Wrong thread!
Honored Contributor

I don't like the TTV top at all.  I do like the leggings in the blue floral, black and navy though I probably won't buy.   Her leggings are nice due to the higher spandex.  They used to run small, but I'm not sure if they still do.  They had a lot of reviews stating how small they were a few years ago so they may have changed the sizing around or made them a bit larger.  

Has anyone bought them in the past few months?  I probably won't get, but I may be interested in the navy I can figure out the sizing, LOL.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

K & M top for evine today's special is really pretty.  They have a lot of reawlly nice tops from what I see at HALF the prices of logo and better looking too.  I'd way more opt for what I see on evine rather than logo with HIGH prices.