Trusted Contributor

Re: Any comments on Marla Wynne TS on HSN

I like it too, but the high, voluminous turtleneck is giving me pause.  She did show some ways to alter it earlier today, but I'm still not sure.

I like the sideways pocket!   The volume I'm not so sure about; would probably size down.

Respected Contributor

I love MW.  I really like the colors, fabric, and flow.

I bought the TS and the jogger pants.

Honored Contributor

Aside from the turtleneck the pocket seems to be the polarizing factor. I don't like the pocket but then there are others that love it

Super Contributor

I ordered the Winter White.  I like the pocket, but then again, I always gravitate toward the *different* or unexpected.  Sometimes that works out and sometime not, LOL   I'll report back!  

Respected Contributor

@LillyBee2 wrote:

I ordered the Winter White.  I like the pocket, but then again, I always gravitate toward the *different* or unexpected.  Sometimes that works out and sometime not, LOL   I'll report back!  

I like the pocket too, it's different.  Without the pocket it's a plain Jane turtleneck.  

Frequent Contributor

Mine came in today, I bought both grey and gold.   The gold color is a beautiful rich warm gold that I will dress up and the grey I got for a casual look.  Yes, it is boxy, but I love them. They will look good with skinny pants and pencil skirts.  I got the large and I could have sized down.  The fabric is scrumptious and cozy feeling and I am very pleased with them.  I may go buy the black.