Honored Contributor

Re: Any Uggs this year for Shoes on Sale?

UGGS are featured at 6PM today.

Honored Contributor

Nordstrom Rack , IMO, has the worst selection of UGGS.  They are overpriced and duds.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I just bought two pairs on sale. One from Amazon the other from nordstroms also had some on sale a couple of weeks ago.

Are they more comfortable then Bear Paws?  Im just asking because I am considering getting a pair. 

I think they are.

I love my UGGS!

Thank you, I have a Nordstom rack in my area.  I will see if they have them and report back lo. Smiley Happy

I certainly hope you are impressed.  I wasn't. They weren't much less and the selection, in my area, was abominable.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

I just ordered two pair of Uggs Classic II Shorts from Shoebuy this morning using their 25% off friendsandfam coupon, then went through Mrrebates for another 8% off.  That brings them down to about $110 each.  I've never tried them before so I'm not sure I'm not sure if I ordered the right size, but I'll soon see.  I wore hsn's last year's tsv all winter long and loved them.  But so many seem to agree that uggs are far and away better quality so I'm excited to give them a try.  So if anyone is still searching for uggs on sale, you might check out shoebuy while this coupon will still apply.

Contributor

I meant to say that I ordered hsn's Bearpaw tsv last year.

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Robin1869 - I got DD a pair of pink UGG bedroom slippers a few years ago during Shoes on Sale. They were NOT advertised, and they showed up for a brief minute - you have to be quick! I was praying the size was right, and when she opened them on her birthday they fit perfectly! Thank goodness!

When DD was younger we tried Bear Paws and every other substitute people mentioned. She didn't like any of them as much as she likes her UGGS. That's pretty much all she wears once cold weather hits. Her office is OK with them, as long as the girls wear pants that cover most of the boot up. They do not allow UGGS with skirts! Smiley Happy

Those pink bedroom slippers were my 1st pair of Uggs. Now I need to try the boots.

Honored Contributor

@vickie25 wrote:

Those pink bedroom slippers were my 1st pair of Uggs. Now I need to try the boots.

Last week I was switching out my summer and winter shoes.  I found 2 pairs, 1 pink, 1 gray of slippers, never worn.  The packing slip was in one of the boxes.  Mine were purchased 10/15. As I recall they showed up back in stock in a few sizes the morning after SOS.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well I bit the bullet and bought my 2nd pair of UGGS.  The first pair being the pink UGGS slippers that was on FFANY a few years ago.  Had seen these before, so went on ShoeBuy and purchased them for 20% off with free shipping and no sales tax.

UGG Blayre II Boot in Lodge.  Regular price $199.95 I paid $159.96.  I know there were coupons with a larger discount but according to Mr Rebates, which I went through, if you used a coupon that wasn't part of Mr. Rebates, you wouldn't get their 8% Rebate, so I used the 20% SHOEBUY coupon as that was a better value with the 8% back from Mr. Rebates.  This coupon is only good through Nov 1st.

UGG Blayre II Boot

Contributor

Hi Vickie, I like your new boots, very cute.  But I did want to mention that I received a notification this morning of my 8% Shoebuy rebate ($19.19), so the 25% off friendsandfam coupon apparently does work with mrrebates rebate. 

Respected Contributor

Just got an email from DSW - Uggs on sale starting at $79.99