Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any TUNICS in your spring wardrobe?

I love tunics. All the photos posted are gorgeous. I am all for soft and flowing clothes.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/26/2015 brii said:
On 2/26/2015 magicmoodz said:
On 2/26/2015 brii said:

I love that Tolani Marino tunic. I ordered it last week. LOL

I like the last one a lot too.

I really like your new tunic--did you order from Neiman's? Have you received it yet? If so, would you please give us your review?

Thanks, brii. Have a great day!

Yes, it was from Neiman's. I received it yesterday. I have several Tolani tunics. The colors are vibrant, the silk is not too thin, and it fits nicely.

Thanks for the update, brii. It's always great when our online purchases are just what we want!

Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2015 brii said:
On 2/26/2015 brii said:

I love that Tolani Marino tunic. I ordered it last week. LOL

I like the last one a lot too.

I really like your new tunic--did you order from Neiman's? Have you received it yet? If so, would you please give us your review?

Thanks, brii. Have a great day!

Yes, it was from Neiman's. I received it yesterday. I have several Tolani tunics. The colors are vibrant, the silk is not too thin, and it fits nicely.

Thanks for the update, brii. It's always great when our online purchases are just what we want!

Hi, magic.

It isn't, isn't it?

Have a great day!

Respected Contributor

I love tunics. I think they are flattering on everyone. If thinner bodied you can wear a snug fit and if larger a little looser. Don't have to worry about panty lines.

Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2015 lolakimono said:

Love the pink and white ""peasant top"" where is it from TIA

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Beautiful and yes, I plan to add a few. Love the slim fit of the black lace in the original post. Lola, where is that one from? I think it would look great n my daughter Thanks!
Super Contributor

Pretty much all tunics, all the time for warm weather.

Loved Judi Dench's wardrobe in "The Best Exotic Marigold..." Found lots of tunics (kurti) from India on ebay under the heading "Ethnic Clothing". Very inexpensive, beautifully packaged in a fabric bag, arrived fairly promptly. I sized up according to the measurements given. These were my summer uniform---very cool & comfortable.